Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

ahhh man I was hoping youd say xl. im trying to get them on disco for like 95 off villa lol. thanks tho

Had no idea so many people didn't know all the teams Prime played for
Easy to lose track of:

9 different teams (3 separate runs with the Reds)

5 jersey numbers  

Yankees 89-90          #21 #24

Falcons 89-93           #21

Braves 91-94            #24

Reds 94                    #12

49ers 94                    #21

SF Giants 95             #21

Cowboys 95-99         #21

Reds 97                     #21

******** 00              #21

Reds 01                      #2

Ravens 04-05            #37

Played in World Series & Super Bowl

Home run & touchdown in same week

MLB & NFL on same day

Love Prime, if (when) I send my MLB jerseys to EPS and finish a couple of NFL I'd have every jersey he wore for each team...even the Ravens.

Miami Heat legend Gary Payton :pimp:

jake-no.gif

Got my 91-92 Ewing in today and completed the set 

Hopefully they make some more All Stars or Home jerseys 
what about the 96/97 Ewing with the gold Jerry?

Need that Ray Allen back like that, and in White too. I'm not feeling the Buck graphic jersey
wylin'
giphy.gif

These need to come out asap
wut? these are already out, both Nowitzki and Kidd. M & N needs to make them shorts too

Also, Nike needs to do is re-release those Zoom Flight Fives

Had no idea so many people didn't know all the teams Prime played for
Easy to lose track of:

9 different teams (3 separate runs with the Reds)

5 jersey numbers  

Yankees 89-90          #21 #24

Falcons 89-93           #21

Braves 91-94            #24

Reds 94                    #12

49ers 94                    #21

SF Giants 95             #21

Cowboys 95-99         #21

Reds 97                     #21

******** 00              #21

Reds 01                      #2

Ravens 04-05            #37

Played in World Series & Super Bowl

Home run & touchdown in same week

MLB & NFL on same day

Love Prime, if (when) I send my MLB jerseys to EPS and finish a couple of NFL I'd have every jersey he wore for each team...even the Ravens.
Crazy as it sounds, I remember all the teams lol. Maybe not all the numbers, but definitely the teams. Playing 2 pro sports at the same time is still amazing man. He and Bo forever my favorites for that distinction.

Need that Ray Allen back like that, and in White too. I'm not feeling the Buck graphic jersey
wylin'
giphy.gif

I know it's not popular opinion, I posted that knowing the reaction I'd get. I know most people like gaudy oversized logos. I'm just not that guy. I like simple clean uni's. The subtlety is just....
nthat.gif

I wonder what happened to the 85 Ewing Rookie, they just disappeared. I'm glad I copped mine a long time ago. I'm not really a fan of that micromesh.

They need to release more home jerseys, there aren't enough imo. I think whenever they release jerseys both home and away should be released, but that's just me. 

They still have those paytons or is that the one you scooped up a long time ago off the sale rack for the low? or was that someone else

They still have those paytons or is that the one you scooped up a long time ago off the sale rack for the low? or was that someone else

the one from a long time ago, probably like 2011

I am surprised they haven't remade it yet

$50? Whew, times have changed. @ninjahood is right, throwbacks are back, it seems damn near impossible to find a jersey for that price now.

Back
Top Bottom