Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

still debating pulling the trigger on knicks shorts at villa for $95 just cause I shouldnt be spending money on clothes. $75 would really be the sweet spot. 

what was the price for shorts on M&N during the fathers day sale?

Fanatics has a 25% off/free shipping sale going on until tomorrow morning if anyone's trying to cop a jersey. They only have like 2 pairs of shorts.

Last edited:
Fanatics has a 25% off/free shipping sale going on until tomorrow morning if anyone's trying to cop a jersey. They only have like 2 pairs of shorts.
they had more before right? I was amped to cop from there cause I have some credits only to see them have 2 styles

Fanatics sent me the wrong size Nolan Ryan jersey lol.. might grab the right size now, griffey is tempting too, wish it had his name on the byke

still debating pulling the trigger on knicks shorts at villa for $95 just cause I shouldnt be spending money on clothes. $75 would really be the sweet spot. 

Im the EXACT same way with the sixers pair right now. I want them to go with my Step Overs too :smokin. Anyone know when the Villa code ends? I cant find anything.

I've owned screen printed and sewn and I'd take sewn all day. It's personal preference at the end of the day.

That said, EZ pass on screen printed shorts

were shorts a part of the m&n sale? which was 40% right? trying to see how that sale matches up to $95 

I've owned screen printed and sewn and I'd take sewn all day. It's personal preference at the end of the day.

That said, EZ pass on screen printed shorts

from what I saw they looked extra short :lol:

might have been the angle but yea

won't be copping anyways

Back
Top Bottom