Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I went ahead and copped for $88 as well! Reps to xivpositive for the info.
I wear an XL in most shorts and nike sweats so i'm hoping the XL will work out.

If only they had the all star jacket :smh:
Still might mess with the shorts

don't even know, probably an xl though. And the shorts are dope, I just don't like screen print and the fact it don't got pockets.

I got the jacket and shorts. I'm gonna sew in pockets inside the waistband see how that goes.

Rock My pair for running errands through the day. And the knicks(darker) I even use at the gym.
:pimp:

Last edited:
Playing ball is the last thing I'd ever do with authentic shorts :lol:

really? they hold up very well. ive hooped in almost all of my authentiics. unless you are some hardcore player or playing outside where you can fall and tear them, they are fine.

really? they hold up very well. ive hooped in almost all of my authentiics. unless you are some hardcore player or playing outside where you can fall and tear them, they are fine.

Idk it's hard for me too lol. That's like balling in a authentic jersey [emoji]128565[/emoji]

Idk it's hard for me too lol. That's like balling in a authentic jersey [emoji]128565[/emoji]

this is new to me... yall hoop in and 1 or just nike shorts?

def not like balling in an authentic jersey. dudes ive hooped with over the years always did a-shirts or tees with hooping shorts. ive been wearing college or nba authentics for years and only get compliments.

I got the jacket and shorts. I'm gonna sew in pockets inside the waistband see how that goes.
Aight bet. I'm waiting to either cop the jacket or shorts on sale or if a store with mitchell and ness does a yeezy raffle so I can get more entries.

Play ball in all my authentic shorts crew.

The adidas and recent Nike Olympic authentic shorts are the best though. They're really thin, have the silicone waistband and really makes you feel like you're wearing nothing at all.

I only play indoors though and there would be no way I'd play in an authentic jersey since people in socal like to grab on to shirts and pull them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom