Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

At home in Honolulu, Hawaii. Super excited for tomorrow’s final homecoming concert of my braddah Bruno Mars 24K magic world tour!!!! Gonna finesse in black/red 1s:nthat:
3EC1F7B2-E75F-4556-9E5B-9CD58C0FE54E.jpeg

Any have any comments on the Swingman line? Was watching some videos and they claim that the differences are almost negligible

Swingmans are def not as good as the authentics. But if you don’t wanna spend $300 on a jersey or $130 on some shorts the swingman is the way to go. I have a bunch of the swingman shorts and I’m very happy with them. The quality is really nice and nearly half the price of the authentic

Swingmans are def not as good as the authentics. But if you don’t wanna spend $300 on a jersey or $130 on some shorts the swingman is the way to go. I have a bunch of the swingman shorts and I’m very happy with them. The quality is really nice and nearly half the price of the authentic

Ya but cats in this thread get authentics for swingman prices

If I really want an item I’ll pull an @rrlegend and just cop right away at full price and overnight ship them as well. That’s far an inbetween these days though.

I don’t care much for swingmans so it’s authentic or bust for me. But like mentioned above. You can find authentics for swingman prices with a little effort and patience.

At home in Honolulu, Hawaii. Super excited for tomorrow’s final homecoming concert of my braddah Bruno Mars 24K magic world tour!!!! Gonna finesse in black/red 1s:nthat:
3EC1F7B2-E75F-4556-9E5B-9CD58C0FE54E.jpeg

When was the M&N/Cross Colours collab? That’s a dope jersey. I used to rock that bright *** **** back when I was a kid.

I legit don't wear these outside of attending Spurs games which is why I asked. Doesn't need to be the supreme cut stuff. I did get the authentic Tim Duncan though

Ya but cats in this thread get authentics for swingman prices

To be fair, $35 for Swingman shorts prices can't be beat though.

Changing into the Purple Lakers Authentic shorts from Gold Swingmans, after a workout at the gym, is the ultimate flex move:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom