Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Why is the Mitchell and ness website notorious for having stuff up on the site and it’s not in stock??

Anyone been charged twice by M&N for the same item? happened when I did an order yesterday. First attempt got an error message, tried it again and it went through. I emailed their customer service team, hopefully it gets fixed.

What’s the sizing on shorts? I’m a 32 waist and it’s says Large is the best fit (44) waiting for my Miami Heat Authentic to come in the mail. Hopefully it’s not super huge.

What’s the sizing on shorts? I’m a 32 waist and it’s says Large is the best fit (44) waiting for my Miami Heat Authentic to come in the mail. Hopefully it’s not super huge.

Would probably have gone medium, im a 31 waist and usually cop a small

All of the new jerseys, except the green Rose, only go up to a size 56. The flagship store and fanatics carry a size 60 in the jerseys they have, but website doesn’t. Wonder why they don’t have any 60’s. Website says to wait for a return on larger sizes, but they never were up on site.

You may be able to find one on ebay for the low if you're patient. IMO not much of a market for ridiculous mark-ups for big sizes.

Just checked my spam folder, got my shipping info a few hours ago. :pimp: Now I just need this next week to go by quick so I can get home from this mini deployment and get my jersey. Should have 4 M&N waiting on me when I get back next week. Two Mariners Griffey BP jerseys, Reds BP Griffey, and the sleeveless Reds Griffey.

Mine don't have the white line.

Another Kobe dropped today.

Screenshot_20190404-091251_Outlook.jpg

i knew i shoulda copped those white magic shorts instead :smh:

why all of a sudden all kobe jerseys are excluded from sales... it was never like that before... i guess now that hes retired they pull that stunt

I'm pretty new to m&n gear. I've seen it talked about before too, but why do some of the shorts have that white line in them? Just poor/careless manufacturing/quality control?

I'm pretty new to m&n gear. I've seen it talked about before too, but why do some of the shorts have that white line in them? Just poor/careless manufacturing/quality control?
Yep poor quality control.

The threads are dyed the color you see them. If you stretch them, which they are at the seem, you will see the dye get thinner and thinner until you pretty much see the original white color.

It's noticeable on all the shorts I grabbed last year except the 04 twolves as that thread/mesh is a true black frabric( thay leaves the bulls pinstripes, away magic, 93 all star).

It seems to be that they dye the outer layer of mesh for certain colors/teams and when the seams are sewed they pull the fabric tight and the fibers that werent dyed all the way through stretch and the white shows.

The 95-96 sonics shorts inner layer is the green mesh but the outer layer is dyed green, I dont know if that its that way for the other teams too or not

Back
Top Bottom