Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

1B275F22-A4D5-494F-A8F6-F8072F51A4C6.png
Rocked the 98-99 Kings shorts at the March of Dimes walk for my girls

M&N needs to stop messing around and drop these in authentics already....

They were sold at the flagship store but never made it online because they used the wrong logo on the shorts and not the logo from that year.
What logo are they supposed to have? Every image I see online from that year has this logo

Attachments

• ECDB4172-FC78-4D2B-BE1E-C84B66CC9E5B.jpeg
    ECDB4172-FC78-4D2B-BE1E-C84B66CC9E5B.jpeg
    23.4 KB · Views: 16
Theres a 89.99% chance that I wouldn't be caught dead wearing what most of NT see's as dope or "in". And if I did I rarely waste time commenting on it but my G...The whole fit right there is something I faux with heavy. Very clean

Appriecate it fam

Can anyone tell me how the fitting of the Just Don basketball jerseys are? I wear Med in baseball jerseys, but found a basketball jersey I'd take if I can manage a small

Appriecate it fam

Can anyone tell me how the fitting of the Just Don basketball jerseys are? I wear Med in baseball jerseys, but found a basketball jersey I'd take if I can manage a small
I wear a Large 44 in M&N and Mediuma on those JUST don Blank jerseys and the nba Jams ones

What logo are they supposed to have? Every image I see online from that year has this logo
Don’t know for sure. They were on the website for a day and then were taken down. I called the website, because I wanted to buy them, and they told me they were taken down because the wrong logo was on the shorts and they were recalled. Wanted em bad.

Has anyone copped the warm up pants? Don't see a M in the bulls one on M&N, was hoping to see how it looked in person

Back
Top Bottom