Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Picked these up today from Staples. Whole collab is fire but they limited everybody to only 2 apparel items.

20191110_142656.jpg
20191110_142750.jpg

Might be a dumb question but are all old authentic adidas sz40 jerseys huge? Found one at a yard sale and runs like a XL for me

extra 30% off markdowns on M&N, I just copped the gold 96/97 Lakers shorts for $71.25 shipped

I can’t get the discount to pop up. I even went all the way to submit pay screen, but the price never adjusted for me. Did you use mobile?

Latest pickup, nothing too exiting. Used the Halloween code since I saw supplies on the practice jerseys’ been drying up.
06E1D566-A325-46A5-B177-D9BFC3D87478.jpeg

Really digging this, glad this sizing stayed TTS (since I heard you need to size up on the regular jerseys now)

its only working on certain items for me. doesn't work on anything "authentic"

It worked earlier for me for some authentic hornets shorts, but I didn't pull the trigger because of shipping and tax. I didn't even want those shorts because they were so plain, but I was like $87 minus automatic 30% off maybe......but when I went to check out after taxes and shipping it was a little over $80 still for some shorts I didn't even want.

Check again now and it seems like they excluded them and it doesn't show up anymore. Either way, I didn't want them.

Latest pickup, nothing too exiting. Used the Halloween code since I saw supplies on the practice jerseys’ been drying up.
06E1D566-A325-46A5-B177-D9BFC3D87478.jpeg

Really digging this, glad this sizing stayed TTS (since I heard you need to size up on the regular jerseys now)
these don't have NOB right?

I can’t get the discount to pop up. I even went all the way to submit pay screen, but the price never adjusted for me. Did you use mobile?
They changed that real quick, their Ig post has the Steve Carlton authentic in it too so it’s really weird. But luckily where I live taxes don’t so I got the Lakers shorts for 71 C9AB57D5-4E18-4D88-9465-AAA024CC4A05.jpeg

I'm glad you got in on the deal before they changed it. I doubt it was a "mistake" by any means. All their social media outlets are advertising with authentics, as you noted. On top of that, the banner on their site was recently changed to say "authentics excluded". It did NOT say that before.

Looks like a mess. It doesn't add up. I guess I'll pass for now.

Recent pick ups from ebay for >50% off. Forget MN their sales is a joke. I'm not sure if the Lakers warm up jacket is authentic but appears to be. I don't see too many images of that style. The Bradshaw jersey fits weird. It is snug on the body but loose on the arms but i still like it a lot.
IMG_20191112_141548.jpg IMG_20191112_141625.jpg IMG_20191112_141102.jpg

Back
Top Bottom