Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

40% is cool if ordering a sale item. i copped the authentic blazer shorts for $53ish this morning. sz M saying sold out now though. so wouldn’t be shocked if i get a out of stock email.

just copped the size Large + free blank shirt. I've been wanting these for a minute.. I wanted the just don ones but these will do, especially for the price. :lol:

They added new stuff to the sale items, which the code applies.

The Dream Team warm up stuff is like $33. Scooped up a Laettner shooting shirt and Magic warm up jersey.

Finally pulled the trigger on the MJ Dream Team warmup jacket and shooting shirt with the 30% off sale. I went up a size (XL) on the jacket as I saw in a photo that the jacket is a fitted/tailored fit and I want it loose and the same size on the shooting shirt. That may be too big but we'll see. Couldn't hold off any longer. Prices were great. With the discount, no tax and free shoprunner 2-day (though will be Friday due to holiday). I'll post pics when they arrive.

The 95 East ASG shorts are tempting with the sale price plus the 40 off, but I think I'll pass. I think I have enough shorts at this point :lol:

they need to bring back the first run of shorts from like 4 years ago

I was fortunate enough to cop the purple east 95 shorts on ebay. Haven't seen those in a good while, true, they do need to re-release a lot of stuff. They play too much.

I didn’t get charged tax for my order, I agree though, inventory is weak.
Picked up my mom a Chiefs Montana jersey (she was born in KC), and myself that Larry Johnson slam cover hoodie

I wanted the Vincanity dunk contest authentic and once these m&n deals started dropping it went missing...
Finally just popped up on fanatics :nthat:

Did M&N make an authentic 97-98 Jordan jersey in road red without the nba finals patch? I rather one without the finals patch. I’d feel weird wearing it Jordans besides the XIII’s and XIV’s....

Eastbay dot com has the 95-96 Pippen pinstripe authntic for 170 +25% off = 127.50 (sz M,L,XL)

Last edited:
I don't remember them ever having more than 30% off. There's no point in buying from there since their sales stink and they're pretty much a fanatics clone, who normally have 30% coupons and sales anyway.

Back
Top Bottom