Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone know where I can find his jersey? Not the swingman but the authentic with the black band?

FFEEE74F-2346-4E14-ABA1-EB9151F8EB24.jpeg
45135644-4C04-4276-A753-7D3519AC21D9.jpeg

Used my pics :nthat: What size you looking for?

watched White Men Can’t Jump last night. i NEED that 88 mike jersey. Passed on some good deals too. smh

Pulled the trigger on a Magic Johnson away Swingman from a smaller shop, Major Key Clothing, because they were/are having a sale and I was looking for that specific jersey. Turns out they don't have it, and sent me a Shaq jersey instead without asking. SMH. Hopefully they're as quick processing the return as they were with shipping out the wrong product.

Pulled the trigger on a Magic Johnson away Swingman from a smaller shop, Major Key Clothing, because they were/are having a sale and I was looking for that specific jersey. Turns out they don't have it, and sent me a Shaq jersey instead without asking. SMH. Hopefully they're as quick processing the return as they were with shipping out the wrong product.

Sounds like the whole Jefferson's ordeal i went thru a couple years back. Good luck and i hope everything gets resolved quickly.

i want a dubs sprewell jersey in blue... did they make those? or was it the white one only? if so how rare are they?

Ok so for some strange unknown reason (Corona times), I decided to re-watch Cormega's old documentary and there's a whole segment about Mitchell & Ness since he was one of the first MCs to rock M&N jerseys. Starts around 1:04.

I'd easily spend 1K just to be able to go back in time and spend 1 hour in the old-school store. The Bulls Reggie Theus piece is crazy. Capolino was a great storyteller but it really showed the passion that he had for the game.

Does anyone know if Macys website isn't carrying Mitchell & Ness anymore? I looked on there yesterday, all they had were a hockey jersey and a hat. I remember a few months ago they had all kinds of authentics.

Ok so for some strange unknown reason (Corona times), I decided to re-watch Cormega's old documentary and there's a whole segment about Mitchell & Ness since he was one of the first MCs to rock M&N jerseys. Starts around 1:04.

I'd easily spend 1K just to be able to go back in time and spend 1 hour in the old-school store. The Bulls Reggie Theus piece is crazy. Capolino was a great storyteller but it really showed the passion that he had for the game.

dope

thanks for posting that

OutKast were the first to really rep M&N In their videos. They bought their jerseys from Distant Replays in Atlanta. Andy Hyman was the owner and always had the newest releases. OutKast were trendsetters in everything they touched. Would love to go back to Distant Replays and would LOVE a new OutKast album. Best rap group of all time.

dang. i use to go to that store all the time as a college kid. It was 3 or 4 times as big as the flagship store now. Miss them days

Back
Top Bottom