Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I petition to ban him from this thread, last few pages have ruined this thread

no offense to him, he’s cool 99% of the time but flooding this thread with just don junk and outlandish comments is a little overboard for me

I disagree, it's not like there's any authentic jersey releases to distract us. I'd take the shorts over them flower things they make now.

no offense to him, he’s cool 99% of the time but flooding this thread with just don junk and outlandish comments is a little overboard for me
The should be a separate thread for the just don’t buy crap and the flowery stuff, all that

It’s really not that serious :lol:

And if it is just block or silence him

Not like you don’t have the means to solve this problem

I'm expecting a pickup Monday, maybe that will distract us from the modern stuff for 30 minutes.

Just got in the bulls swingmans couldnt pass up 47$. I just thought swingmans had pockets thou oh well.

your shorts dont have pockets? isnt that the whole point of copping the swingman? SMH at m&n... even my knicks swingmans have pockets... only regret with those shorts is i shoulda got a smaller size...

I really hope M&N restocks a lot of the Jordan jerseys and shooting shirts soon. It would be nice if they had a feature on their website where they notify you when they restock an item you want in your size. I know of others that do that. Of course, getting any word from their customer service is next to impossible.

your shorts dont have pockets? isnt that the whole point of copping the swingman? SMH at m&n... even my knicks swingmans have pockets... only regret with those shorts is i shoulda got a smaller size...
did they always? or did the original runs have no pockets? I feel like im imagining that but I felt like it happened and they finally added pockets

I really hope M&N restocks a lot of the Jordan jerseys and shooting shirts soon. It would be nice if they had a feature on their website where they notify you when they restock an item you want in your size. I know of others that do that. Of course, getting any word from their customer service is next to impossible.

We not Kobe, they don't love us like that

did they always? or did the original runs have no pockets? I feel like im imagining that but I felt like it happened and they finally added pockets

i would assume the swingmans always had pockets... i remember people copping those because of the pockets... but i only got one pair so i cant say for sure

The Don talk only comes up when some new joints pop up or a sale. And it’s not often. It’ll b over in a week once those of us that copped last few days get em in. 🤷🏾

I think my point was, you've seen people were annoyed with the talk about them that you have been purposely posting more about them.

it is what it is, post about them.

I think my point was, you've seen people were annoyed with the talk about them that you have been purposely posting more about them.

it is what it is, post about them.
So because some people don’t like em I can’t discuss them? I’m not talking to myself there’s other people consistently asking about them and I’m helping as best I can. Some guy even wants to buy them and remove the letters which I think is nuts but he’s entitled to his opinion :lol:

Back
Top Bottom