Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Bulls from the US site and Pistons from the UK site:

CF90B9D1-5E4D-4AD7-9AE6-D9FA628352B0.jpeg

Is this jersey stitched or heat pressed? I heard M&N are heat pressing their swingman jerseys now and aren’t being stitched anymore

Unfortunately it’s heat pressed. Even the NBA logoman. That was one of the first things I noticed. It doesn’t bother me much, just a little disappointing. My rule of thumb is if they don’t make an authentic version of the jersey I want I am fine with getting a swingman especially in the AZ heat.

Unfortunately it’s heat pressed. Even the NBA logoman. That was one of the first things I noticed. It doesn’t bother me much, just a little disappointing. My rule of thumb is if they don’t make an authentic version of the jersey I want I am fine with getting a swingman especially in the AZ heat.
Damn dude. M&N swingmans were univserslly praised and they had to go and mess that up. My money staying in my pocket then.

Yea they kinda screwed up with the swingman, main thing I hate is how they went away from embroidered NBA logo, now its a cheap thin felt patch basically :smh:

USPS is such trash. finally after almost a month my uk package updated yesterday that it would be out for delivery today. I left my front door open in case I needed to sign and they’d know I was home. I got the text it was delivered and “left with individual”.

That individual wasn’t me and I went door to door in my complex but nobody had it delivered to them. Somebody just came up on a shrug game jersey and a red 98 finals :smh:
I got the same alert and it was in my mailbox

Heat pressed >>>> stitching

I think another problem is stitching is so common and it’s on so many fakes so it doesn’t look as special to me.

Watching this MJ dic makes me regret selling my Knicks warmups and makes me really want that Master P Hornets. Seeing the Hornets reminded me how obsessed I was with those jerseys.

The spirits of St. Louis jersey not being authentic is killing me. Especially knowing the just don shorts (which should be on more stores :smh: ) have the name plate detail of the authentic

meanwhile my tracking for UK M&N order hasn't updated in 13 days

:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:
International mail been delayed for a minute now with everything going on

It’s a case by case thing but you shouldn’t really be surprised or worried

International mail been delayed for a minute now with everything going on

It’s a case by case thing but you shouldn’t really be surprised or worried
Yea, its been in the USA showing cleared through customs on the 4th

figured a week maybe, I know mail is bad too but just saying that's kinda long considering it was at the Chicago customs which only a few hours away

Different strokes for different folks. I don’t research and nitpick about every little detail on jerseys but if there’s something glaringly off then that’s no bueno. The few M&n authentics I own I feel as if the material and fit is nowhere near the OG Jersey. It’s a different company producing the jersey of course theresgoing to be some differences, especially on jerseys from the 50s or something

I honestly think it's good for us consumers to research and nitpick about details whether small or big, it's part of being a true enthusiast. If they're demanding a boatload of money for an article of clothing like that, then we damn sure should get something accurate or very close to it since they supposedly pride their products to be an exact reproduction of a particular bygone jersey style.

A different company for sure especially with the dreaded outsourcing to multiple foreign countries since last decade which is one of the primary reasons for inaccuracy and diminished quality with their exorbitantly priced jerseys. But they have to maximize profit by reducing overhead that way and we get unsatisfactory products as an unfortunate result.

You know what has me pissed? That damn Memphis Pros swingman...How you gonna drop that in swingman form, knowing good and damn well you can turn that into an Lil Penny custom? Idk if customizing a swingman would be worth it.

Anyone have the green Derrick Rose jersey that dropped a few years back? May have a chance to snag one but wanted some insight on the fit.

I honestly think it's good for us consumers to research and nitpick about details whether small or big, it's part of being a true enthusiast. If they're demanding a boatload of money for an article of clothing like that, then we damn sure should get something accurate or very close to it since they supposedly pride their products to be an exact reproduction of a particular bygone jersey style.

A different company for sure especially with the dreaded outsourcing to multiple foreign countries since last decade which is one of the primary reasons for inaccuracy and diminished quality with their exorbitantly priced jerseys. But they have to maximize profit by reducing overhead that way and we get unsatisfactory products as an unfortunate result.

@ 03:17 - 03:44

Back when Peter owned the company, explaining that they're not 100% perfect :lol:

Hey can anyone let me know if the champion authentic jersey sizing is similar to M&N? Does a 44 champion fit the same as a 44 M&N NBA jersey?

Back
Top Bottom