Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yellow Laker Don's for the few of you in here looking..

Yellow Laker Don's for the few of you in here looking..

Look at their description :lol: . Must be a high caliber of people buying these

Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 10.49.09 AM.png

I'm a true medium in Jerseys but I have no idea if I need to size up to a large with the way how Jerseys are cut now..... Dont want it to be tight on the chest ... Anyone wanna help? I'm 5'7 140-145lbs

Looking at the Kobe 8 Jersey

Want the 92 Mike with the black stripe
That just makes me want to order and cancel to spite him :lol:

Get off your high horse

Lets all call and cancel them. I mean the only person keeping just don in business is guccishades and I’m pretty sure he has these by now so we won’t really hurt nobody.

I'm a true medium in Jerseys but I have no idea if I need to size up to a large with the way how Jerseys are cut now..... Dont want it to be tight on the chest ... Anyone wanna help? I'm 5'7 140-145lbs

What's the circumference of your chest?

I would base it off that

size 40 (medium) IMO.

yellow just Don laker shorts
lol they just had em up earlier today for $50 more

lol they just had em up earlier today for $50 more

I don’t know how these are but the ones that used to be $500 imo were nicer. They actually looked likehe customized them from actual jerseys. The zippers on pockets looked better and the details inside. Now they just look like something Mitchell and ness made and slapped his name on it. The white magic vs the blue magic is a perfect example.

I don’t know how these are but the ones that used to be $500 imo were nicer. They actually looked likehe customized them from actual jerseys. The zippers on pockets looked better and the details inside. Now they just look like something Mitchell and ness made and slapped his name on it. The white magic vs the blue magic is a perfect example.
Yea I don’t have too many of the $500 but I think they were better on the low too. I’m happy at $400 as long as the letters ain’t smaller, which stunnaman stunnaman told me he stopped doing on future pairs. The Miami Heat pair will get bought full price plus tax and shipping the first place I see em at thats one of my grail items and I don’t really call items grails like that lol

Back
Top Bottom