Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Been resisting looking for that 92 Jordan jersey with the black stripe, Lord knows it's unnecessary for me

Sorry if it was mentioned before, but M&N restocked the black KG and Marbury. I caved in at $216 shipped with the 20% code I had after I saw the blue KG move pretty quickly when it restocked.

Was the 20 a single use code? I’ve seen a 15% on a few coupon sites, but of course would prefer the 20%!
The black Garnett is sweet imo, spotted it earlier and may have to pop

Was the 20 a single use code? I’ve seen a 15% on a few coupon sites, but of course would prefer the 20%!
The black Garnett is sweet imo, spotted it earlier and may have to pop
I got it from the site a few months back. You can give it a shot and see if it works. I had to be logged in first in order for it to work.
W20-06I6EYZF

Weird they lowered that retail on that black KG

funny they still produced more again with the wrong material, was hoping they would go back and release again with mesh. I want the Marbury bad

funny they still produced more again with the wrong material, was hoping they would go back and release again with mesh. I want the Marbury bad
They didn’t lower the retail, it’s a final sale item with no returns.

Was the blue Garnett the correct mesh?

This is some next level incompetence from m&n. And now it’s sold out in my size due to their stupidity. How hard would it have been to simply put the order on hold until whatever concern was addressed. And of course there’s no customer service number to reach them at. Maybe that’s a sign I shouldn’t be paying full price retail for m&n jerseys in the first place.

68677296-D74D-40C3-AE2D-D080E6BD92C9.jpeg
I had an order cancelled by a supplement company due to something that someone else said on their fb. Now they are sending me close to $1000 worth of stuff free to make up for it.

Maybe that’s a sign I shouldn’t be paying full price retail for m&n jerseys in the first place.

That part :lol:

Let's hope they got something for father's day

Wondering if these are legit? Feels funny asking about whether shorts are real or fake but I’m not sure. Only thing that throws me off is the lack of a dollar msrp on the tag. I thought all the authentics come with the MSRP under the barcode on the tag.

LEGIT

you're good to purchase

Anyone know how these fit? Hoping they have pockets and are longer than the authentic NBA shorts.

60540FA2-A52D-4BA6-B8D7-854BB640BA51.jpeg

don't do this to yourself unc :smh:

You guys know of any working coupon codes? Everything I just tried via Google didnt work.

I regret not getting this kobe when it was restocking on M&N right after his death. Hopefully it comes back again...

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 9.11.26 AM.png
I was looking to get this for my brother, but I'm just going to cop the #8 and if this comes back get it and swap with him ideally.

I picked these up off of feature yesterday. I wish he would go back to the Bulls crest but these are still nice.
He probably will at some point. Those bulls pairs are worth over a rack right now probably. I paid $500 plus ship off the don site and then copped the Chicago script for $200 a few months later. I was like damn I literally paid $300 for different letters lol

He probably will at some point. Those bulls pairs are worth over a rack right now probably. I paid $500 plus ship off the don site and then copped the Chicago script for $200 a few months later. I was like damn I literally paid $300 for different letters lol

i Would gladly pay $500 for them now. I want the white or black. The bulls script is way more iconic than the older Chicago

Back
Top Bottom