Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

FA81AFDA-0187-4334-A15E-4F57D0D4E265.jpeg

I've been wishing Mitchell & Ness made an authentic barber pole Bullets jersey of Manute Bol since 2002. I would definitely get one because it would be different since he wasn't a Hall Of Famer or even a star, but he's still identifiable to basketball fans who are old enough to have been watching NBA since the '80s. Those barber pole jerseys were always dope. The current bootleg version ain't the same because it has "WIZARDS" on the front and not "BULLETS" because that's the team name that will always be seared in our heads and eyes with that barber pole style.

Would any of y'all get an authentic Manute Bol jersey in this style?
Bol.jpg
Bol2.jpg

Just wanna say I love Don’s. Bought a Bulls/Jazz finals pair last year & absolutely love them. Not a purchase I would consistently make but whether you have it & you do or you can’t justify spending 4 on shorts, it’s cool either way.

Just wanna say I love Don’s. Bought a Bulls/Jazz finals pair last year & absolutely love them. Not a purchase I would consistently make but whether you have it & you do or you can’t justify spending 4 on shorts, it’s cool either way.
Yea just don shorts are beautiful, they are great shorts which are superior to regular M&n authentics in every way.

ya i wouldnt mind a grey kidd either... i have the champion authentic and its a 52 during the baggy era smh... cant even get it altered cuz of the side designs and everything...

I just picked up a grey champion Kidd size 52 the other day. Fits bigger than I would like but I can still pull it off. But damn I wish it was a 48 instead.

Is eBay still the best place to sell ? I’m looking to thin out my jersey/shorts collection a bit, but it’s been a good 5+ years since I’ve sold anything

Btw, Lakers Just Don Lebron Shorts ia available in Oneness.

I don't pay attention much to the swingman Jerseys, but wow, the plethora of players available is amazing. I wish m&n would made authentics of these e.g. stoudamire raps jersey, shareef 2000 vancouver jersey.

Worried about the white finals Kobe jersey I ordered when it first went up. No shipping yet and has been stuck on pending..

good deal on warriors shorts. These men’s right? Just wanna make sure before I cop

good deal on warriors shorts. These men’s right? Just wanna make sure before I cop

yes mens authentic :lol:

Ya they mens

Back
Top Bottom