Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not bad. Used to have a 48. Needed a 52.
A5B0A5D2-A934-49A5-95AC-F43E63960B33.jpeg

Regret selling mine. I had the 1st run, Korean version.

Funny, the buyer who bought it on eBay said on the feedback that he left me that he flipped it for double.

Damn, M&N added some wool jackets. Now is the time to buy them since we won't be outside until fall.

ya i wouldnt mind a grey kidd either... i have the champion authentic and its a 52 during the baggy era smh... cant even get it altered cuz of the side designs and everything...

Baggy? Really? Champion authentic jerseys always ran smaller to me even up to the early 2000s which was the last time they manufactured them.

Authentic jerseys got stupidly bigger unfortunately once Reebok took over, then Adidas. Nike basically went back to smaller size cuts when they regained the NBA contract in 2017.

Baggy? Really? Champion authentic jerseys always ran smaller to me even up to the early 2000s which was the last time they manufactured them.

Authentic jerseys got stupidly bigger unfortunately once Reebok took over, then Adidas. Nike basically went back to smaller size cuts when they regained the NBA contract in 2017.

baggy in terms of i bought 2 sizes bigger than my normal size... im usually a 44

Regret selling mine. I had the 1st run, Korean version.

Funny, the buyer who bought it on eBay said on the feedback that he left me that he flipped it for double.
I’ve been watching one on eBay. But it’s a 54 and I can’t figure out if they wore the last name in the White only style on the red jersey like the Korean run.

Back
Top Bottom