Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

What the hell is this?
Screenshot_20200531-233023_Chrome.jpg

I think its a error on there page. I seen the same thing and was like WTF but i think its just an error

Happy you got your refund man I really didn’t think they’d break on it

Did you go through PayPal or regular communication??
Regular communication

wasn’t worth asking for a reship the Jordan I ordered was gone. It’s just a single lady who does it very nice, she actually said she hopes it arrives and she apologizes for the ridiculous wait

just sent her an email on Friday saying you guys told me to contact after 31 days and just got a refund via PayPal then she messaged me

I think its a error on there page. I seen the same thing and was like WTF but i think its just an error
For some reason, they posted images of that West with inverted colours. If you view the posted images with inverted colours, it shows the regular gold jersey. Hopefully people who ordered that knew this and won’t be shocked when they open up a gold Jerry West jersey instead of a blue/black :lol:

I’ve been fighting temptation on that moss. I’ve been trying to keep my purchases to strictly teams I’m a fan of, and occasional exceptions for players I like. Moss being one of those. But I’ve splurged on so much stuff jersey wise recently.

If a similar deal is there on Father’s Day, it was meant to be.

I’ve been fighting temptation on that moss. I’ve been trying to keep my purchases to strictly teams I’m a fan of, and occasional exceptions for players I like. Moss being one of those. But I’ve splurged on so much stuff jersey wise recently.

If a similar deal is there on Father’s Day, it was meant to be.
Yeah I’m doing the same..trying to get all of my Philly jerseys. I bought the Jerome Brown At 110, and then bought the Moss later in the day even though I really didn’t want to,. But with it not being on Fanatics, idk if I’d get a better price On it. I’ll tuck it away until the fall anyway

Regular communication

wasn’t worth asking for a reship the Jordan I ordered was gone. It’s just a single lady who does it very nice, she actually said she hopes it arrives and she apologizes for the ridiculous wait

just sent her an email on Friday saying you guys told me to contact after 31 days and just got a refund via PayPal then she messaged me

Would be cool if one day the jersey unexpectedly shows up on your doorstep.

I bought a few pairs of Concord 11’s off the euro sites back in 2011. Got all my pairs smoothly except one pair. After almost a month, I got a refund on them. About a week and a half later I ended up getting them.

I sent them an email offering to pay for them again. They never responded back.

Would be cool if one day the jersey unexpectedly shows up on your doorstep.

I bought a few pairs of Concord 11’s off the euro sites back in 2011. Got all my pairs smoothly except one pair. After almost a month, I got a refund on them. About a week and a half later I ended up getting them.

I sent them an email offering to pay for them again. They never responded back.
Funny thing is they sent the items in 2 diff packages... go figure both haven’t updated since they hit customs, one went NY the other Chi

Really weird

I drugg my feet on the chipper jersey it’s gone in my size now, had it in cart for 2 days, at $190 I feel it could be had again close to that price.

The Moss and GSW shorts are a deal , but I have both already.

I just really hope this white moss doesn’t have purple stains on it again. I bought when it first dropped and had to send it back because of it

Refunded with no explanation to what happened to your order? Definitely not worth that BS hassle. Avoid U.K. at all cost
I’m glad I got mine although my order came to the US in New York. Went to the UK again. Came back to the US via Florida. Then finally came after like another week. I know my hassle and have seen others. I don’t think I’ll order from the UK again.

Ended up copping the red Vince Raptors Jersey! Couldn’t beat the $150 shipped. Still debating on the CWebb Bullets.

Back
Top Bottom