Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

You guys have been ordering from the NBA euro store? Is it cheaper or something, or do they have stock that U.S. stores don't have?
They just had some good deals

steph orange for $96

petrovic sky for $160 or something but less with discount code

5064CF62-237C-4D15-906A-FED86D9A3641.jpeg

Just checked my fedex app for my order from Sunday and I have 3 pending packages 🤔

edit: 2 now because one was canceled by them

I ordered on Sunday and my package was delivered today, never received tracking. When I log into the site order still says processing..

Good to know I’m not the only one waiting. I ordered something Thursday.

I snagged a jersey off eBay the same day & it’ll be here Monday.

Emailed M&N about my Kobe 8 white order from last week and they told me it was canceled :angry:

They said there’s no inventory scheduled to come in either to fulfill my order :smh:

Guess I’m ordering the Gold 8 from the NBA store but I need that coupon code.

I've been wishing Mitchell & Ness made an authentic barber pole Bullets jersey of Manute Bol since 2002. I would definitely get one because it would be different since he wasn't a Hall Of Famer or even a star, but he's still identifiable to basketball fans who are old enough to have been watching NBA since the '80s. Those barber pole jerseys were always dope. The current bootleg version ain't the same because it has "WIZARDS" on the front and not "BULLETS" because that's the team name that will always be seared in our heads and eyes with that barber pole style.

Would any of y'all get an authentic Manute Bol jersey in this style?
Bol.jpg
Bol2.jpg
Yup

Ordered some M&N jerseys (4) last week for the first time. I wear a large in the Nike jerseys, which is exactly the same dimensions as a M&N medium. Got one of the jerseys in today and I couldn't even put it over my head it was so small. So somebody's lying about their sizes. Also 2 jerseys shipped the very next day after the order, while at the same time the other two dropped off my cc. No updates on the ones that dropped off my cc but the site still says pending? Obviously I don't want them now tho because they are too small lol.

My yellow Kobe rookie jersey finally shipped from fanatics which I ordered in January

Ordered some M&N jerseys (4) last week for the first time. I wear a large in the Nike jerseys, which is exactly the same dimensions as a M&N medium. Got one of the jerseys in today and I couldn't even put it over my head it was so small. So somebody's lying about their sizes. Also 2 jerseys shipped the very next day after the order, while at the same time the other two dropped off my cc. No updates on the ones that dropped off my cc but the site still says pending? Obviously I don't want them now tho because they are too small lol.

Did you order swingman or authentic? I wear the same size as you in Nike jerseys and ordered a large for my authentic jersey, I’m hoping it fits when it arrives

Did you order swingman or authentic? I wear the same size as you in Nike jerseys and ordered a large for my authentic jersey, I’m hoping it fits when it arrives
I got Swingman's and Authentic. You should be good though if you got the same size as your Nike jerseys. The Mitchell and Ness sizing chart is way off though. The M&N size L claims to match a Nike XL, but that is completely incorrect. They are the same e.g., Nike M=M&N M, Nike L=M&N L, etc.

Back
Top Bottom