Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Basketball shorts outside for the day with sandals and ****in BIRKENSTOCKS of all types is ****in nuts. The craziest **** I've read so far today. If you going to the beach then aight but you a whole cornball wearing birkenstocks with just don or regular M&N shorts to go to the mall and out to eat and ****.

Basketball shorts outside for the day with sandals and ****in BIRKENSTOCKS of all types is ****in nuts. The craziest **** I've read so far today. If you going to the beach then aight but you a whole cornball wearing birkenstocks with just don or regular M&N shorts to go to the mall and out to eat and ****.

you got basic ***** style sir. Sorry I ruined your morning carry on.

Anyone had any luck cancelling a M&N order? Been waiting for awhile and thought I placed it early enough to get here before I leave the country, but no dice. It’s almost guaranteed they’ll ship when I’m gone. :smh:

4FA1D60D-E795-4284-BFCA-32128C9E6A44.jpeg

I wear my Gucci slides all the time with my shorts. It’s summer, they are shorts, it’s a perfect combo. For sneakers I usually wear vans or other low top sneakers. I guess it also depends on where you live too. Flip flops are fine here in California
Ditto, I ain’t know you were a cornball for wearing sandals with shorts lol, what are you supposed to wear them with?

placed two orders off MN. Crazy the second order shipped and first one has not. Not sure if the first will ship at all.

Also them road don lakers might hit a tab but more than the home joints. Need either though

Back
Top Bottom