Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N makes reproductions in 2 different tiers.

I wasn't aware there was a debate, that's why I laugh every time you guys bring it up.

9335AD48-E124-4B61-BFD0-4C10E6D6227C.jpeg

The “both are replica” debate is trash.

I only use it as a talking point when you got jersey snobs who will absolutely trash swingmans while acting like they’re hot **** or something special because they only rock m&n Authentics.

I wouldn’t use ones jersey collection either way as a means of distinguishing that they’re doing well for themselves either way.

I mainly rock m&n authentics and they’re convenient as opposed to finding older stuff in my size in new condition. They serve their purpose. But I wouldn’t act like I’m ****ting on someone rocking swingmans just because I have m&n authentics.

I only use it as a talking point when you got jersey snobs who will absolutely trash swingmans while acting like they’re hot **** or something special because they only rock m&n Authentics.

I wouldn’t use ones jersey collection either way as a means of distinguishing that they’re doing well for themselves either way.

I mainly rock m&n authentics and they’re convenient as opposed to finding older stuff in my size in new condition. They serve their purpose. But I wouldn’t act like I’m ****ting on someone rocking swingmans just because I have m&n authentics.

Real talk....might even say therealest

Who ever said anything about that though?

When cats hear or see someone say “authentics only”, you can tell it hurt certain cats feelings when they bring out the “what you can afford” spill.

Please.

Swingmans are just trash, period.

Preciate the heads up ... if anyone has that info please share!

I'm not quite sure how it's done in the US, but in Canada the process is basically this:

Request paperwork to self clear from UPS/FedEx/DHL > take paperwork to CBSA/Canada customs + pay duties > Bring paperwork to where your item is being held and they'll release it to you.

I can afford authentics but the swingmans are not trash...at least the pre ~2020 ones, I havent picked up a new non-stitched one. Big hawk mutumbo and 96 all star swingmans are way nicer than i ever expected

Last edited:

When cats hear or see someone say “authentics only”, you can tell it hurt certain cats feelings when they bring out the “what you can afford” spill.

Please.

I mean to be fair we did see someone in here compare swingmans to kkk attire and being lower income and all of that.

Swingmans are trash to me too. But the jersey snobs are corny as well. I got a friend who fits the description and is around my age. More so for vintage stuff. Dude lives with his parents, is in his mid 30’s and doesn’t own property or have anything of value aside from his vintage jersey collection.

Questionable priorities I guess, I’m not one to judge, but the dude would throw shade at m&n stuff in general cause it’s not the original version all while having some crazy expensive collection because he didn’t have the responsibilities or priorities most his peers in his age group have.

Please.

the only swagman I like...is the Chris Webber bullets one .....the bullets authentic the red is dull from what I seem...Still on the fence if I wanna cops the authentic

also selling a magic Mitchell ness just don shorts for retail. size medium worn once ....realize I wanted a small.

anyone interested hit me.

Back
Top Bottom