Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Today’s mail call..
01709A78-27FE-4046-B27B-DAAB7B79846A.jpeg

on eBay..

Sup rob 😉

Attachments

• 31820FCF-F2BE-4B6B-BF75-6E7CA1630937.png
    31820FCF-F2BE-4B6B-BF75-6E7CA1630937.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
  • CDFE0DD6-B7C7-444C-B604-C31DB860FD9D.png
    CDFE0DD6-B7C7-444C-B604-C31DB860FD9D.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 291
  • E1C8E137-2E0A-417E-A83E-62B3B2BE09F4.png
    E1C8E137-2E0A-417E-A83E-62B3B2BE09F4.png
    1 MB · Views: 422
Enough with the broke boy/swingman talk

let people cop what they want and or afford, I’m sure there’s plenty who can easily cop an authentic at retail but don’t see the point in em.

only time I’m clowning or making a comment is if someone pays retail for a swingman when they could’ve had an authentic tic version for $20 more on eBay or something

You in the US? Youre probably good man, your limit is crazy compared to ours. :smh:

Yea I'm in the US but I read the limit is $800 before they hit you with the customs fees. I'm way over that after ordering more than 10 jerseys. I've emailed them to see if they can split up the packages so they are under $800 each.

The blue Los Angeles 8 Kobe is back in FSR.

The MLB authentics are by far my favorite, and there is never any movement on that page. The same jerseys for monthsss

The MLB authentics are by far my favorite, and there is never any movement on that page. The same jerseys for monthsss
They used to have a much bigger selection. Theyre too focused on those goofy floral pattern jerseys

Any leads on a Kobe rookie (yellow) M under retail?... I'm sure this is asking for ALOT

Yea I'm in the US but I read the limit is $800 before they hit you with the customs fees. I'm way over that after ordering more than 10 jerseys. I've emailed them to see if they can split up the packages so they are under $800 each.
rookie mistake. when in doubt you should place multiple orders. Also, be wary of the customs declaration. some vendors will put in full retail price while others the sale price.

rookie mistake. when in doubt you should place multiple orders. Also, be wary of the customs declaration. some vendors will put in full retail price while others the sale price.

Def a rookie mistake ... I never buy anything (unless its 1 pair of shoes at a time) from overseas. I'm just hoping the damage for customs/taxes isnt too bad. Probably wishful thinking. I'll plan it out better next time.

Def a rookie mistake ... I never buy anything (unless its 1 pair of shoes at a time) from overseas. I'm just hoping the damage for customs/taxes isnt too bad. Probably wishful thinking. I'll plan it out better next time.
ok hope all goes well. post your pick ups

Back
Top Bottom