Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Right down to the Edith glasses, ok:nthat: But are the other “fashion” threads on NT like this were there’s levels of justification from people depending on what tier you’re on?:lol:

Swingman’s ok crowd, to authentics only crew, and then the Just Don’s supporters/detractors.

Also, we’re at one week for these Knicks shorts...

Just got my Jordan 92 Olympic in. The wax paper has melted onto the screen print. I just went through a 20+ day return process. This so aggravating SMH
My buddy had the same issue.
Now you can do this.
I will not be responsible for anything that happens to your jersey.
DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
He soaked a hand towel in water dabbed the wax paper that was stuck to the print. and just went over the paper lightly with the towel couple times came right off.

Straight cash
20200707_181712.jpg

My buddy had the same issue.
Now you can do this.
I will not be responsible for anything that happens to your jersey.
DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
He soaked a hand towel in water dabbed the wax paper that was stuck to the print. and just went over the paper lightly with the towel couple times came right off.
I already contacted M&N about the issue. I dont want to do anything to ruin the jersey. And the front side is the same way. Also I would consider it more than "stuck on there"; its pretty bad. It took some of the paint off. My original post was explained wrong. I stated that the wax paper melted on there, but its the opposite way around. Its like the print melted, and the wax paper then got stuck in the melted print. Idk its all messed up.

Back
Top Bottom