Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yesterday

2807B1C6-8270-4FBC-B019-415857ED8FC3.jpeg

Would be dope if Don did these.

Legit check please? It looks fake to me, but I just have to be sure with second opinions. :lol:

Legit. That is a very old run. Early 90s I think.

It's a damn shame the numbers are completely wrong. M&N was really bad about that in the early years. Not sure what source they were using, but there are several early baseball jerseys that use the wrong font/style.

Screenshot_20200712-105100.png
Screenshot_20200712-103807.png
Screenshot_20200712-105944.png

LMAO that's exactly what happened with me. The government usually steals my tax return every year because of student loans, but this year because of Rona they let me keep it, and I apparently dont know how to act because I spent the whole thing on M&N and Marathon Clothing lol.
im copping my Kareem shooting shirt they cancelled an prob a Cavs 1 too

It's a damn shame the numbers are completely wrong. M&N was really bad about that in the early years. Not sure what source they were using, but there are several early baseball jerseys that use the wrong font/style.

Screenshot_20200712-105100.png
Screenshot_20200712-103807.png
Screenshot_20200712-105944.png

Making this an even tougher decision for me. :lol:

I posted this up on an M&N Facebook group and got called out for it being fake lol I bought this jersey straight from the flagship store when it came out it 2011 this is the made in USA version. Can someone in here please tell me why they think its fake?

They don't know what they are talking about. Must be a new collector smh. All the Jordan M&N were Made In USA for the first handful of years.

I have the same jersey. Legit as it comes. Quality is A+.

Regarding the Clemente, yeah the numbers are way off. I tend to be more forgiving of the older stuff because there was way less access to photo verification back then. If it's cheap enough, you could strip it and re-letter it. Or look for a newer run. In general, those Clemente Flannels seem more difficult to find.

Regarding the Clemente, yeah the numbers are way off. I tend to be more forgiving of the older stuff because there was way less access to photo verification back then. If it's cheap enough, you could strip it and re-letter it. Or look for a newer run. In general, those Clemente Flannels seem more difficult to find.

I appreciate the opinion. The fact that the jersey is sleeveless and a road jersey, makes it 10x harder to turn down.

They don't know what they are talking about. Must be a new collector smh. All the Jordan M&N were Made In USA for the first handful of years.

Bless the thread wit some pics.

You sound like you sittin on gems. (Pause)

Thank you!!! One guy in the thread tried to tell me u must have the "recent" version because mine didn't look like his lol

Here's another Clemente jersey from an earlier run. This one has the year and name tag on the bottom left of the jersey, versus the one earlier posted. I wonder if this is legit because I'm seriously contemplating on copping.

Last edited:

Don't forgive them for their laziness, M&N has access to damn near everything when it comes to jerseys.

Homie pulled up a few pictures and it probably took him no longer than 60 seconds to find them, :lol:

I actually have a Made In USA Jordan, I think it's a 1997/1998.

Do you know what year M&N started making Jordan jerseys? I think I got this in like 2007 or 2008 but I'm not entirely sure, I think it's one of the 1st Jordan jerseys that they made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom