Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

He should be selling it cheaper than 100

I agree that I wish the price was cheaper but I’m only looking to fill a couple of holes in my collection and it’s not like some of these are readily available. I’m gonna go back tmrw and see what else he brings out. My friend is thinking about buying the entire stock if he can get the price down considerably and then flip them on eBay. I just wonder how long he’s gonna sit on some of them

92 degrees on this Bedstuy day
522B2D1E-A351-4308-9873-58B8A1C05FED.png

I agree that I wish the price was cheaper but I’m only looking to fill a couple of holes in my collection and it’s not like some of these are readily available. I’m gonna go back tmrw and see what else he brings out. My friend is thinking about buying the entire stock if he can get the price down considerably and then flip them on eBay. I just wonder how long he’s gonna sit on some of them
You better haggle a deal man

Thats tuff might have to throw a 15 on the 2000 raps shorts if i can get my hands on em.

Was actually rewatching the 2000 dunk contest the other day and thought about it.

Those look cleeean

I thought Cosby's got hit bad during the civil unrest. Are they back up?

not from the area so wasn’t aware

I emailed them earlier for an inquiry and the owner stated that they are currently closed, not sure when/if they will reopen

M&N need to bring some of them early runs back. I remember back in the early 2000s at Distant Replays here in Atl. They had everything.

I see alot of good stuff in swingmans but not really authentics.

Back
Top Bottom