Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I remember browsing the M&N site from like 02 - 04 being mad af that they didn't sell directly (and seeing that pic of that dude in the Terry Bradshaw jersey on the homepage), and that led me to cop from Distant Replays and Jersey Joe....good times lol

I can remember seeing those 94-95 Warriors shorts last year at my local mall for, I wanna say $40. They sat forever.

Then Warriors shorts sat near me too prior to the franchise taking off for that same price. :lol:

I would’ve bought a few and flipped them if I wasn’t so jaded with reselling around that time. :lol:

Those double-stitched numbers :pimp:

89B818B0-4FD0-47D4-8616-C8822D2CAE78.jpeg

846F9171-C70C-496D-9905-E3380380434E.jpeg

Shopped with and then worked for Andy at Distant Replays 99-2004. Went there all the time while I went to Law School in Atlanta, so much that he offered me a job. Told me I knew the history of the jerseys, I might as well get a job and a discount. Good dude, still talk some and he lives is same north Georgia city that I live in.

Stitches in Queens. I had a few Mets jerseys to be done anyway so I figured I’d ask them and they came thru. Gotta support the local businesses given everything they’ve gone thru.

I might have to do the same. I have some Mets jerseys I plan on mailing to them to get done at some point. Sending my Knicks shorts to get a 33 on the bottom side sounds like a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom