Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That teal griffey so fire. Lowkey cheesed i copped the 97 white before they dropped the teal. Do like the Jackie Robinson patch tho

Probably end up scooping that one at some point too 😂

1595451014761.jpeg

Lmaaaoooo these the joints umpires be wearing :rofl: :rofl:

take it for what its worth but in the jersey facebook groups theres a lot of mixed reviews
with Ebay seller Edbabyin. Apparently hes selling AAA quality fakes of M&N jerseys

take it for what its worth but in the jersey facebook groups theres a lot of mixed reviews
with Ebay seller Edbabyin. Apparently hes selling AAA quality fakes of M&N jerseys

Almost got got by him on Grailed w/some Raptors Dons. The price was good and everything looked spot on until I realized the drawstrings were black. To my knowledge they’ve always had that weird silvery look. He had some Magic joints that looked spot on too. I’d def avoid.

Yeah i saw Hardwoodfames chime in that they are high quality fakes and that he sent the ones he ordered from the seller since he offers returns. I still see people on there going back and forth saying they're authentic and others saying they're fake.

Yeah i saw Hardwoodfames chime in that they are high quality fakes and that he sent the ones he ordered from the seller since he offers returns. I still see people on there going back and forth saying they're authentic and others saying they're fake.

i dont know all the details but imo it sounds like one of those things where they using the correct materials but
not in an official factory

How do the M&N basketball jerseys fit? Thinking of getting a Jordan jersey but don't know if I should go M or L. I typically wear a M in M&N baseball jerseys and bp jerseys and in M&N football jerseys. Although my Nike Authentic Bulls Pinstripe Jordan jersey from 2003 is a large and fits good. I'm 5'10" and 175 lbs. Any suggestions guys? Thanks.

How do the M&N basketball jerseys fit? Thinking of getting a Jordan jersey but don't know if I should go M or L. I typically wear a M in M&N baseball jerseys and bp jerseys and in M&N football jerseys. Although my Nike Authentic Bulls Pinstripe Jordan jersey from 2003 is a large and fits good. I'm 5'10" and 175 lbs. Any suggestions guys? Thanks.
I would go M. I’m 5’10 and about 190 and M is good for me. I did have some L and ultimately got rid of them as they were a little long and baggier than I’d like.

When comparing nba, mlb and nfl jerseys, I find that nfl jerseys fit the largest. I always go with a 48 XL in nba jerseys but 44 L in nfl (mainly because of the sleeves). With mlb jerseys, I can go either 44 or 48 depending on the jersey and cut.

Back
Top Bottom