Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They probably realized they not making money from Hill jerseys. All of them just sit literally, always on sale. They thought why pump money into making more authentics of them
I waited for someone to say that :lol:

most of what they sell sits and keeps restocking, im sure it sells well

Satchel Paige

20200727_155549.jpg

Went down to Philly today and ran in the flagship store real quick, they have home and away bulls shorts, I saw S-XL on the rack (I didn't ask if they had any more), and a few sizes of the home knicks. I went to ask for the 96 Miami shorts, but they said they aren't getting any new inventory until they move to the new store, I'm guessing soon on that. No dice on that home Penny, so I'm still on the lookout. Hopefully it pops up. Sucks they no longer take phone orders.

Went down to Philly today and ran in the flagship store real quick, they have home and away bulls shorts, I saw S-XL on the rack (I didn't ask if they had any more), and a few sizes of the home knicks. I went to ask for the 96 Miami shorts, but they said they aren't getting any new inventory until they move to the new store, I'm guessing soon on that. No dice on that home Penny, so I'm still on the lookout. Hopefully it pops up. Sucks they no longer take phone orders.
Prepare for ur DM’s to blow up n ask for the nt playa price :lol:
Aka pump fake

White bulls shorts 😱🤯
White Knicks shorts 😱🤯

Back
Top Bottom