Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I’d like to know also. Did he mention if they had many sizes/variety?
I hope so. I’ll be back in LA next week. If they have em, Ima either pick them up next week or have someone scoop them for me this weekend.

If any of y'all hit up the Fairfax store and can proxy a pair of white bulls shorts or jazz please let me know! I would greatly appreciate it!

I have been ocd checking Nike for an update. I can't wait to get both pair in hand.

The temptation is growing for those all red lows. I know they are supposed to fit like smedium glove but sheesh they look fire.

Is there a such thing as too many red shoes???
If any of y'all hit up the Fairfax store and can proxy a pair of white bulls shorts or jazz please let me know! I would greatly appreciate it!

Im going to go ahead and 2nd this but in an XL

maybe its just me but i think the jazz shorts are overrated... they are a nice pair of purple shorts but if i had a choice to pick between jazz and raptors id cop the raptors 10/10 imo

You know how it go, a select few in here will say they love something and pay retail, then a small herd will follow and do the same. Which turns into automatic cop for many cause others love it.
ex: tailored pockets on the authentic shorts, fanny packs, etc

The same could say I'm not paying retail for that! Then the "yeah, me neither!" crew will them echo it.

Last edited:
maybe its just me but i think the jazz shorts are overrated... they are a nice pair of purple shorts but if i had a choice to pick between jazz and raptors id cop the raptors 10/10 imo
I have to agree with the Jazz shorts. I had them, wasn’t really feeling them and put them on eBay. Not really sure what it was but I just didn’t like them. To each is own.
I’m still on the hunt for the jazz warmup jacket in an XL

For those who ordered from M&N UK, which service delivered your package once it hit the states?

My condolences

Speaking of condolences to the Rockets, and this might be slightly off topic, but I just got my Luka jersey and I didn’t realize the Mavs had a few subtle changes during the Dirk era.

My question is does anyone think I should just go ahead and get my Dirk’s tailored or do you think M&N will put some respek on his name soon? I think the early 2K Nash/Dirk/Finley and 2K11 Finals Dirk and Kidd (Jason Terry Swingman) would be printing money for them, no?

DA87A225-60C3-4A3F-87A6-47EC5D5468E9.jpeg

Dallas needs new uniforms ASAP. Up there with the Suns for ugliest jerseys.

I don't know, man. I'm not a fan of their statement jersey's and I'm kinda meh on the City ones but I love their regular royal blue and white jersery's. I do think they need a new look for the Luka era though.

Back
Top Bottom