Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

For those who ordered from M&N UK, which service delivered your package once it hit the states?

USPS

And for the jazz shorts, no one said they were rated. Dude came in with a dilemma on which shorts to buy and it was jazz mountain or blue philly. Obviously jazz is the correct choice in that case.

No one said jazz or raptors lol. Either way I love the raptors too and it's a toss up i'll take either or, but I'll lean towards the raptors too because of the pinstripes, the ball/claw logo and the raptor panel on the side. Both are iconic in their own rights.

My current favorite shorts are the blue timberwolves. But the shorts that get the most run in my rotation are the lakers shorts, both colorways.

damb they got all the kobe jerseys i want... the 81 point game and both home and road finals jersey in the #8... id cop but not at retail...only if the 20% worked smh

Mannn that 00-01 Finals Kobe is calling my name! Torn between which white Kobe I want the most. 81 point game or the 09-10 Finals

I'm new to copping the Authentic shorts and Im noticing some (if not all) of the newer (2020 production run) Bulls authentics dont have the stitched logo on the sides. Its straight screen print and not even a one piece stitched logo. Anybody with much more experience with these authentics seen this?

Update: two different years ... one is 87-88 and the other is 97-98. Thought they were both 97-98. Preciate it fellas

20200731_160547.jpg

20200731_160358.jpg

Last edited:
I'm new to copping the Authentic shorts and Im noticing some (if not all) of the newer (2020 production run) Bulls authentics dont have the stitched logo on the sides. Its straight screen print and not even a piece stitched logo. Anybody with much more experience with these authentics seen this?

20200731_160547.jpg

20200731_160358.jpg

looks like the different year season shorts. A lot look the same, but some have screen print or like gold horns, etc...

I'm new to copping the Authentic shorts and Im noticing some (if not all) of the newer (2020 production run) Bulls authentics dont have the stitched logo on the sides. Its straight screen print and not even a one piece stitched logo. Anybody with much more experience with these authentics seen this?

20200731_160547.jpg

20200731_160358.jpg

What year is on the waistband of that screenprinted pair??

looks like the different year jerseys. A lot look the same, but some have screen print or like gold horns, etc...

Yea are different years that's what I'm saying ... the stitched is from 2019 prod run and the screen print is from 2020 prod run. Paying for authentics youd expect to get full stitched. Could also be different warehouse that manufactured it?

no. Your style is the 1987-1988 bulls shorts made in 2020.

you want the 1997-1998 style of shorts.

that’s like buying a rookie Jordan jersey and complain that it’s not stitched.

I know the baseball shorts aren't liked by everyone, but as a dodgers fan, must have.
20200731_143426.jpg

Unless don does the blue Lakers authentics, I'm probably done. I do like the raptors joints but gonna have to wait.

From fake Don’s to multiple real Don’s. This thread is making people spend money.

Back
Top Bottom