Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I know the baseball shorts aren't liked by everyone, but as a dodgers fan, must have.
20200731_143426.jpg

Unless don does the blue Lakers authentics, I'm probably done. I do like the raptors joints but gonna have to wait.
they make that pirates im in

I still need to get a Bulls home and away MJ, a white Kobe, and an away Kobe. After that, I'll be good for awhile

Was moving all day so havent been able to check M&N. Finally just jumped on there to see the million Kobe restocks. This is crazy. 🤯

Yeah I gotta relax for awhile now, just copped the 00 finals and blue rookie Kobe jersey. I wouldn’t let them get past me this time

You can’t even tell their fake aside from difference inside tag and people say the hardwood classic in the front ( I can’t tell a diff)

materials, twill, stitching, and construction Are all 100% exact? Zero idea if they’re real and taken out the back door or who knows but every single Kobe aside from the royal blue and the light blue one is for sale for $70-80 each on China sites

just sharing the info, wish I had more. Thought about copping to make a comparison video or something

Are you referring to a reddit thread? Theres a dude who copped a Kobe from an eBay seller I think some of you in here copped from, supposedly all the jerseys he been selling are fake...and looking at his completed auctions, man you are def right....Those damn near look authentic and you can't tell unless you have the jersey in hand. He breaks everything down to how the jersey ain't legit..

I would post the link to the thread but not sure if it's allowed in here..

Are you referring to a reddit thread? Theres a dude who copped a Kobe from an eBay seller I think some of you in here copped from, supposedly all the jerseys he been selling are fake...and looking at his completed auctions, man you are def right....Those damn near look authentic and you can't tell unless you have the jersey in hand. He breaks everything down to how the jersey ain't legit..

Not sure in the reddit thread but there’s been talk on the Facebook groups

**** is bananas

Man post it. We need to know what is going on...

Back
Top Bottom