Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

this is was the seller that sold inauthentic product on one of his feedbacks. I saw that and was like nah.

On the grizzlies authentics they have the badge on the centre of waistband that doesn't stretch so they run tighter than the others.

I have a few authentic and swingman shorts, imo the swingmans run a little larger in the waist than authentics. Also, with the pockets having phone in etc it weighs them down a bit so better to go with a tighter fit in swingman than authentics imo.
Can anyone confirm if the 94-95 Sacramento Kings authentic shorts fit a bit quirky like the Grizzlies Authentics, because of that centre waist patch? I have the Grizzlies, and can confirm I had to size up as compared to Raptors and black Bulls.

Can anyone confirm if the 94-95 Sacramento Kings authentic shorts fit a bit quirky like the Grizzlies Authentics, because of that centre waist patch? I have the Grizzlies, and can confirm I had to size up as compared to Raptors and black Bulls.
No they don’t , go tts

I went true to size on the 1995-96 grizzlies pair and they fit the same as the rest of my authentics

Not a Yakees fan...but these are clean...

Screenshot_20200801-052050_Chrome.jpg

Size L now available in the blue Nets 91 shorts. Just got a pair, been checking back every day but haven't seen a L so pretty pumped. They also have a few XL left.

Been looking at the Kobe yellow 8 Finals patch, and the yellow 24 championship patch since yesterday. I cannot decide which one. Hardest decision I've ever had to make in my life.

Back
Top Bottom