Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I have MIA heat shorts AUTHENTIC ( swingman pixtured sue me couldn’t find real pic)
I have a Large looking to size down to a Medium. Brand new with tags HELP !!!
0620FF66-7865-46FA-A234-4471436147A2.jpeg

Just wanted to let the masses know, he good. :lol:.
Surprised he didn’t bring the shopping cart out for today’s days haul.

I was in NYC for business last year, and I had dinner down in SOHO with my sister in law. We stopped by at KITH Treats afterwards, and who did I spot with the shopping cart! I couldn’t believe it lol :rofl:.

I was in NYC for business last year, and I had dinner down in SOHO with my sister in law. We stopped by at KITH Treats afterwards, and who did I spot with the shopping cart! I couldn’t believe it lol :rofl:.

:rofl: bruh. I wish I could’ve seen your reaction. Damn I didn’t know he brought it that far downtown. Sheesh.

I’ve been waiting on that Earl Campbell to go on discount in my size. Got it for $180 +tax.

Can anyone confirm if the 94-95 Sacramento Kings authentic shorts fit a bit quirky like the Grizzlies Authentics, because of that centre waist patch? I have the Grizzlies, and can confirm I had to size up as compared to Raptors and black Bulls.

TTS. They stretch normally. The grizzlies pair doesn't stretch and fits tighter, on the waist, but I still ran TTS on that as well because sizing up would be too baggy.

Back
Top Bottom