Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

IMG_20200801_191434_857.jpg
IMG_20200801_224118_528.jpg

Wow, materials look good on those shoes. Doesn't look like that shiny plastic crap they usually put out.

FSR only $65. Extra -25% in cart

Need to show restraint today. We have had 20% off this whole time, no need to buy up the store just because of an extra little 5%. Will be patiently waiting for that 30% to hopefully come back around.
Restraint??? What’s that?

1596383772305.jpeg

Easier inboxed me this...I guess he’s banned from the thread. Told me to share to group. I already had the ones I wanted. Y’all have at it! *didnt see guy above posted also*

Last edited:
I swear these twitters kill everything

saw they had em up yesterday was waiting for code to grab the more recent Kobes and now all gone

oh well

I’ve been eyeing the rockets Mcgrady and a few other things on discount but I gotta be strong especially after buying the two Kobe jerseys. My wife would kill me

Not bad for 55

1596383772305.jpeg

Easier inboxed me this...I guess he’s banned from the thread. Told me to share to group. I already had the ones I wanted. Y’all have at it! *didnt see guy above posted also*

E Easier got banned? For what?

I usually stop wearing jerseys and shorts when September rolls around because I wear mines with only a wide beater, so I’m likely gonna cop one more for the summer and anything else will be for next summer.

still mad I missed out on the nets Jason kidd. Wow. Saw someone rockin’ it last night and damn it pops.

You know how it go, a select few in here will say they love something and pay retail, then a small herd will follow and do the same. Which turns into automatic cop for many cause others love it.
ex: tailored pockets on the authentic shorts, fanny packs, etc

The same could say I'm not paying retail for that! Then the "yeah, me neither!" crew will them echo it.

No need to look further than the Just Don movement in here. It was prolly only 3 or 4 people that messed with the shorts. Then comes quarantine and we see them start being marked down, a few people cop, and now everybody want them. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom