Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

2E440419-50B7-4AF8-B37A-C008F028BE5B.jpeg
Suuuuuuuuu

Y’all really think the AI jersey will sit? Someone posted a site that had the swingman jerseys a few days ago and the good sizes sold out. I was mad I missed out but so glad I did to get the authentic.
Depends on how much they made but they will eventually sell out

My magic shorts started peeling so I’m good on spending a bill on the Hoyas shorts.

that’s what happens with swingmans.

seen that happen too many times and what else do you expect with logos that are printed on a piece of twill then stitched. Happens with the magic stars, the rockets logo, raptors logo, etc...

stuff can’t fade away or peel if it’s fully stitched and embroidered. Authentics basically last forever.

Get ready to wait for your new orders. I placed two orders at MN last week, inquired about them via email, and basically a cookie cutter response: covid-19
It’s been a 10-15 day wait minimum for shipping for awhile now....some get lucky I suppose but most are waiting. Nothin new....

that’s what happens with swingmans.

seen that happen too many times and what else do you expect with logos that are printed on a piece of twill then stitched. Happens with the magic stars, the rockets logo, raptors logo, etc...

stuff can’t fade away or peel if it’s fully stitched and embroidered. Authentics basically last forever.
They aren’t swingmans they are authentics. I’d expect them to last a bit longer than a few months after I purchased them.

They aren’t swingmans they are authentics. I’d expect them to last a bit longer than a few months after I purchased them.

how does it peel? There is nothing to peel off. Are you talking about unstitching? I doubt they’d unstitch on their own. I have both the white and blue pair and the white pair I’ve had for years.

post a pic.

Edit: here’s my shorts, not sure what can peel off

40A085F4-CBDF-4F5B-A826-6363FEDA96CB.jpeg

Last edited:
how does it peel? There is nothing to peel off. Are you talking about unstitching? I doubt they’d unstitch on their own. I have both the white and blue pair and the white pair I’ve had for years.

post a pic.

Edit: here’s my shorts, not sure what can peel off

40A085F4-CBDF-4F5B-A826-6363FEDA96CB.jpeg
I’d post a pic but I’m in the hospital right now about to have my daughter. Maybe peel wasn’t the right word but the screenprint has cracked in a couple spots and I’ve only had the shorts for a few months.

I’d post a pic but I’m in the hospital right now about to have my daughter. Maybe peel wasn’t the right word but the screenprint has cracked in a couple spots and I’ve only had the shorts for a few months.

See my pic above as I edited my original post. I’m pretty sure you have the swingman version. Absolutely nothing is screen printed on the authentic version.

See my pic above as I edited my original post. I’m pretty sure you have the swingman version. Absolutely nothing is screen printed on the authentic version.

I have the authentic version man I know the difference lol The exact same shorts you posted above.

bruh I ordered two purple rookies cuz I know something was gonna happen and I was correct

the one made in China is an inch shorter than the one made in vietnam

the one made in China feels lighter than the one in vietnam

But the Vietnam jersey ain’t **** either, the stitching is azzz compared to the China version smh, but it is tolerable

at least both logos are aligned

lol I feel like I’m buying Jordans from the late 2000 and early 2010’s era

37B5710D-DDA5-4043-86E4-285A2447BBB5.jpeg

I'm bumping this back up because I see the Iverson authentic Hoyas jersey is Made In Vietnam. This might be relevant for anyone thinking harder about sizing...

Only reason I’m glad I didn’t cop Gtown is because I hit on Nike CB 94s this morning lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom