Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The understandable issue with swingman is quality and details. Since it's an imitation product using lower quality materials, there's a shorter lifespan on them because of lack of durability.

It's been proven with pictures and testimonials multiple times that they're much more susceptible to damage and wear.

What's good about authentic is that you don't have to worry about them getting damaged or worn out, etc. if you put them in a washing machine as opposed to it being a formality with swingman due to cheap materials.

You need to accept the fact that every single M&N “authentic” you own is an imitation item. M&N never had the exclusive right to be the team apparel provider for the NBA. If you’re so wrapped up with true authentics, you need to give up on M&N and start tracking down old Champion and Nike stuff from the 90’s.

You need to accept the fact that every single M&N “authentic” you own is an imitation item. M&N never had the exclusive right to be the team apparel provider for the NBA. If you’re so wrapped up with true authentics, you need to give up on M&N and start tracking down old Champion and Nike stuff from the 90’s.

thank you for saying this.

FACTS

This thread always delivers :rofl: :rofl:

They did? This is news to me. When the link for the Heat shorts was posted here, i clicked on it immediately and every size was sold out except L

What am i supposed to do if i can't make my waist size grow? 😢

yeah, literally the only place that carries a size small when it releases it M&N website. When it drops on other sites they don’t even have the option for S. It’s starts off at M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL.

Prime examples were the Heat remakes, both 96-97 Lakers, Boston ones with the clover, Mavs, and Nets.

I didn’t know sizes 32-36 were kid sizes lol.
y’all fat boys really wearing 44, 48, 52 size in regular pants too? NT denim evolving into NT shorts now too lol

please tell me you know 44, 48, and 52 on M&N shorts doesn’t correlate with normal sizes on regular pants right??

like I wear an XL (48) in authentic shorts, buta size 36 waist in regular pants

Fit for today:

7F9D5209-21E5-4F18-9373-831A951201D9.jpeg

These are og 1st runs. The 2020 remakes were never released on M&N and were a shock drop and it didn’t even have size small (36) as an option.

Yes I've been aware all the authentic jerseys I own are reproductions. I'm also aware M & N obtained the license to reproduce archaic styles retroactively since they weren't the initial apparel provider for any team.

None of us are getting a true authentic realistically. The only true authentic is something with differing and better materials obviously that a player actually wore in a game or something issued to him.

I can still appreciate M & N reproducing something that wasn't available at that time. Ironically some of the Champion or Nike jerseys from the '90s had discrepancies although they were the contracted apparel provider that time.

Does everyone fold or use hangers for their authentic shorts? :nerd:

I used to fold since i had no closet space, now since i moved i have a chance to hang them.

Fit for today:

7F9D5209-21E5-4F18-9373-831A951201D9.jpeg

These are og 1st runs. The 2020 remakes were never released on M&N and were a shock drop and it didn’t even have size small (36) as an option.
wore mine today too

mrezykickz mrezykickz dunks318ti dunks318ti the first run of the black shorts had the gold jerry? The new ones are identical right?

I used to fold since i had no closet space, now since i moved i have a chance to hang them.

mrezykickz mrezykickz dunks318ti dunks318ti the first run of the black shorts had the gold jerry? The new ones are identical right?

my 1st runs has the gold logo. The newly produced ones that were manufactured in spring 2020, looks identical with the gold Jerry as well.

it looks exactly the same, weird how it randomly dropped though.

Back
Top Bottom