Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

What are people complaining about with the logos? This is the pickiest thread on the internet.
For real. How bout y’all chill on the placement complaints until someone gets one of these again

1599136562177.jpeg

I shouldn't read that thread, copped the Georgetown jersey right away. Didn't need it but can't wait to have it now...

You make absolutely no sense. My first and only Air Force Ones were black nubuck with a white swoosh and red lettering on the strap when I was in 6th grade in 1996 from JC Penney, so yes, they were readily available in the 90s.

You know damn well Air Force Ones probably outsold authentic NBA jerseys a thousand to one, so your argument is idotic.

My man, I was just using it as an example. I'm not literally talking about shoes outselling jerseys. I'm not talking about anything outselling anything. You're the one that threw out popular vs unpopular. And no, outside of NYC, Air Force 1's were not "readily available" everywhere in the 90's. As someone who had to put in a tremendous amount of work to get AF1's, the Cincinnati and Kentucky markets were living proof of that. It was "urban" Foot Lockers only, and a very small amount of mom & pops. 1996-97 during the Puff Daddy and jewel swoosh era was where they started gaining a little more traction.

Either way, if we put this in current terms, your argument is literally because most Champs only carry M&N BP jerseys (Champion replicas), and you can only find M&N authentic jerseys in certain spots so you have to put in a little more legwork to get them (M&N.com, etc), authentic jerseys are "unpopular." You telling me that authentic jerseys were unpopular in the 90's just because you couldn't walk into any old Foot Locker and grab one is the idiotic argument.

Not a fan of lower quality swingman shorts but here are some new swingmans, hopefully authentics will be around the corner, but I doubt it (because we’re s waiting on the black pinstripe magic and the rockets pinstripes lol):

31D37957-647A-44D2-BB8F-12AB1F532E31.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom