Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Penny came in today such a beautiful jersey.
Also my pickups from this summer. Think Im done unless any of the Griffeys restock or white Mutumbo release
IMG_20200914_191943_498.jpg
IMG_20200914_192007_345.jpg
How do they fit?

Thanks for clarifying that because I never got the Hoyas jersey so I wouldn't know.

I've mentioned before that jerseys were made in El Salvador, Korea, Vietnam, and Mexico when Mitchell & Ness began outsourcing during the 2000s. Then it went primarily through China the last decade. Perhaps they're transitioning back to outsourcing in different countries. Who knows?
I hope so. The Iverson jersey is very nice. Except the shoulders stick up

They made the 1988 version during the early 2000s. Bengals did convert to stitching some time in the '90s along with adding patches of tigers to the sleeves. That version is cool too. I wonder if they would make that one too.

But Boomer spent most of his Bengals career wearing the screen printed jersey so I think that's why they made that version.
Did the 88 because he won the MVP and went to Super Bowl that year.

I hope so. The Iverson jersey is very nice. Except the shoulders stick up

I swear shoulders have been a slight problem since the last decade when Mitchell & Ness began making those parts wider than they should be.

Did the 88 because he won the MVP and went to Super Bowl that year.

That makes sense. I was assuming that because of those accomplishments.

I recall Esiason came back to the Bengals in 1997 to finish his career. He did a great job as a replacement to end his career. I wonder if they would contemplate making that 1997 version since it was a different design from 1988 despite him not starting 16 games that season.

Think I’m going to pull the trigger and sell all my NWT Swingman jerseys to hardwoodfames and start over.
I know I’m never gonna find this ASG Sprewell again that’s the only one I’m mad about letting go.

Think I’m going to pull the trigger and sell all my NWT Swingman jerseys to hardwoodfames and start over.
I know I’m never gonna find this ASG Sprewell again that’s the only one I’m mad about letting go.

Why not sell them yourself? You’d probably make more. Unless your just looking for a quick lump sum?

Anyone familiar with eBay seller edbabyin? Just need to know if his jerseys are authentic or not because I see some go for well under retail so I’m skeptical.

Yea quick lump sum don’t wanna bother with hoping someone buys them etc...

He’s giving me $1400+ for 21 jerseys
you should sell them yourself .....earlier this year I was going and give away old jerseys and I decided to put a few on eBay and other selling platforms ..... some were slow burns but I sold about 30 jerseys... all are huge in size ( jersey era ) I think I have about 3-4 left .... so try to sell it yourself .... my advice

Yea quick lump sum don’t wanna bother with hoping someone buys them etc...

He’s giving me $1400+ for 21 jerseys
Dawg, man, that’s like under $70 a pop.

You sure you don’t wanna put in the extra legwork?

Do we need to talk about this Spree ASG joint?

I mean. If he’s selling the swingmans to him outside of eBay and not getting hit with any seller fees, that’s not that bad.

I sold a few swingmans not too long ago on eBay. I got around $85 for each of them and it took a minute to move them. Assuming he didn’t pay retail for most of them, cashing out and not going through the hassle of moving them one by one is understandable.

He bought about 5 Luka authentics off me for $250 each on eBay not too long ago. I didn’t realize it was him until after the fact otherwise i would’ve tried selling them to him directly instead of dealing with eBay.

Gonna be hard to sell 21 swingmans and likely take forever

having to ship each one etc etc

of course you gotta sell for the low so the seller can make money that’s how it works

but I feel like that’s a fair price? Idk **** about swingman prices

Back
Top Bottom