Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Elton Brand was supposed to remain in Los Angeles upon B. Diddy signing on, but he bolted to Phila.
x
Then they got Zach Randolph his first season. It didn’t finally click for Baron Davis until Blake Griffin took off (Baron Davis’ head coming out from the car BG jumped over is hilarious to me still........then they traded him that same season to Cleveland to reunite him with Byron Scott. :lol:

This part. B Diddy said in an interview that they had a discussion and Elton said he was re-signing, but he signed before Elton Brand and got stuck.... :rofl: . That was so dirty. Then you later hear Baron Davis' stories about having to be around Donald Sterling....:sick:

BDBE49CB-D46B-4A36-86C2-6EC011E7D89D.png

£77,025 for the rookie Kobe on NBA Store EU.

That’s $99,800.

🤪🤪🤪
Can they fix it so I could buy my 2x and not pay 99 thousand dollars lol

I got these in earlier this week. Can someone confirm these 2 Kobe jerseys are correct and legit. 2000 and 2001 finals.

Team name and front and back numbers are kiss cut. Bryant name on the back is 2 layer twill

Is this correct?? I’m almost certain the seller is legit but I just wanna double check for my own sanity

Thanks in advance

87CCE7A1-BF07-43CC-9FCC-E5A463AD0D5D.jpeg
C7A9091B-002E-4A39-A8D5-7F44192CB0F4.jpeg
8F0A8D49-EAD9-4AEA-ADD7-53FE044197FD.jpeg
61A6D9AE-86AE-4A42-AEFC-05C5B9A7CD05.jpeg
8A360AA7-6BA5-434C-9823-9FFFD815FD64.jpeg
6E8D72BC-F709-4D7D-BE60-4C8C3E31E2B4.jpeg

I know it may vary but does anyone know how much I should expect to pay to tailor down a jersey? Looking at tailoring a 2x to a large. Can get a steal on a 2x but trying to see if it's worth it based off the tailoring costs.

Elton Brand was supposed to remain in Los Angeles upon B. Diddy signing on, but he bolted to Phila.
x
Then they got Zach Randolph his first season. It didn’t finally click for Baron Davis until Blake Griffin took off (Baron Davis’ head coming out from the car BG jumped over is hilarious to me still........then they traded him that same season to Cleveland to reunite him with Byron Scott. :lol:

I recall that now. Brand planned on going to 76ers despite him telling Davis he would re-sign. A lot of people blame Brand's agent, David Falk, for influencing him to leave. Falk had a longstanding grudge with Donald Sterling. You can't feel bad for any misfortune Sterling endured honestly because he deserves all of it based on his detrimental history as an owner.

Hell yeah I would cop the authentic. I was actually so desperate for a Baron Davis jersey I copped the swingman, but sold it like 2 weeks after because the heat pressed graphics and the non shiny material bothered me LOL. I have the white Steph Curry rookie authentic and it's such a large difference vs the swingman Baron Davis. I never had a problem with swingman until Nike/Mitchell & Ness started heat pressing them.

I would cop a Jason Richardson authentic even though he wasn't a star.

That's additional testament that swingman will always be a bad copycat after we die and until the end of time.

Yeah Mitchell & Ness smartened up and stopped making less popular players in authentic like they stupidly did on an excessive level in the 2000s. But I feel they should still make those kind of players in authentic in a much lower quantity for fans like you. They should still accommodate cult followings.

They tried so hard to market Jason Richardson as a star. But he was just another high fly act in reality.

rd_0A0A7509_1080x.jpg
Just seen these my question is Nike authentic vs MnN authentic which shorts are better

Most, especially in here, will say M&N is better but I prefer the current Authentic shorts just because of how much lighter they are. M&N may be better quality on the initial thought but I wear my Nike ones more and they're still just as good as new.

Had the nerve to put the big *** captain logo on the back of that shirt too. Ok, we get it dude lol

Back
Top Bottom