Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone from Houston with any recs on tailors for Jerseys? Otherwise just gonna go to one close by and hope for the best lol.

Btw, best way store jerseys? (Fold and risk creases, hang and risk the shoulder stretch)

Anyone from Houston with any recs on tailors for Jerseys? Otherwise just gonna go to one close by and hope for the best lol.

Btw, best way store jerseys? (Fold and risk creases, hang and risk the shoulder stretch)

creases: damp towel over the jersey while ironing gets all the creases out

hanging: never had shoulder stretch problems, maybe cuz i use thick wooden hangers? Idk

Promocode: sale30

You can use that same code on the white Lakers shorts too

Had one of the Kobes in my cart, put in card number and was about to hit submit. Decided to check out the authenticity/reviews of the website before I clicked submit. Read the information that came up on Google and immediately went back and closed the website.

Had one of the Kobes in my cart, put in card number and was about to hit submit. Decided to check out the authenticity/reviews of the website before I clicked submit. Read the information that came up on Google and immediately went back and closed the website.
they're legit

I've heard the name a hundred times, but never ordered from them before. The consumer rating was just shockingly awful

As mentioned karmaloop is official .... they had some tough times a few years ago but they good in my book

the amount of free merch I got from karmaloop when people on forums including this one would use my rep code when I had it in my signature .... good times

Tempted to repurchase the rookie Kobe, but don’t want another one with the leaning Jerry logo... :frown:

What size and color? Got a purple M BNWT I don’t need (have an extra - gift) that I’d let go of for less than any sites.

4097C619-BCD5-4159-AD32-64C56D94F8B4.jpeg

We told bro all the Kobe’s could be had at discount with a little patience, he would’ve end up with two free. It’s Karmaloop today followed by Eastbay, champs, Fanatics next week probably. Doubles at retail that’s $1500 wasted.

We told bro all the Kobe’s could be had at discount with a little patience, he would’ve end up with two free. It’s Karmaloop today followed by Eastbay, champs, Fanatics next week probably. Doubles at retail that’s $1500 wasted.
I’m good homie thanks for looking out. I already got an accountant that yells at me for buying unnecessary things, you can let go now

^Never lost any sleep my Guy!!! That’s why I didn’t use your name......... so you let go

I am not chasing Kobe jersey no more they’ll restock endlessly and will find them with a discount whenever.

my point was we don’t have to go gung ho at every Jordan or Kobe restock because sales are coming.

Back
Top Bottom