Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

20200914_093944.jpg

06 vibes

those d wade converse were SUPER popular down here, i used to see them everywhere when i was in middle school

you look to have kept yours in good condition with no yellowing

those d wade converse were SUPER popular down here, i used to see them everywhere when i was in middle school

I had a pair of d wade converses for the longest time. Wore them until they fell apart. I remembered converse had this Fall Down 7 get up 8 campaign. Time flies.

Last edited:

I had a pair of d wade converses for the longest time. Wore them until they fell apart. I remembered converse had this Fall Down 7 get up 8 campaign. Time flies.

Those and the melo 5.5s were around heavy .

I hope Mitchell & Ness rehashes the Warriors Chris Mullin jersey. I haven't seen those since the 2000s. I always liked them along with Mullin although I'm a Lakers fan. I never saw them as a rival despite them being in the same division.

I primarily recall Mullin wearing this version. I think roysfitted roysfitted would get one of these or like them at least since he's perhaps the biggest Warriors fan on here. 😆
Mullin1.jpg

^^^ Nice to see Michael Jordan get in the picture wearing the Carmine VI trying to defend Mullin. 👍😎
Mullin2.jpg

^^^ I actually got this blue one really oversized in 2005 like an idiot and sold it at a severe loss years later. It even had the "C" on it for captaincy designation just like the one pictured.

M & N should also make this version Mullin wore early in his career although I remember him more wearing the design in the prior pictures. I really don't recall him having hair either because he had a flattop by the time I knew about him.
Mullin4.jpg

I never knew Warriors wore retro jerseys during NBA 50th Anniversary season until I stumbled upon this photo. M & N should make this one too.
Mullin5.jpg

^^^ I can see that's Larry Johnson trying to defend Mullin wearing the retro Knicks jersey despite it being obscure in the photo.

I hope Mitchell & Ness rehashes the Warriors Chris Mullin jersey. I haven't seen those since the 2000s. I always liked them along with Mullin although I'm a Lakers fan. I never saw them as a rival despite them being in the same division.

I primarily recall Mullin wearing this version. I think roysfitted roysfitted would get one of these or like them at least since he's perhaps the biggest Warriors fan on here. 😆
Mullin1.jpg

^^^ Nice to see Michael Jordan get in the picture wearing the Carmine VI trying to defend Mullin. 👍😎
Mullin2.jpg

^^^ I actually got this blue one really oversized in 2005 like an idiot and sold it at a severe loss years later. It even had the "C" on it for captaincy designation just like the one pictured.

M & N should also make this version Mullin wore early in his career although I remember him more wearing the design in the prior pictures. I really don't recall him having hair either because he had a flattop by the time I knew about him.
Mullin4.jpg

I never knew Warriors wore retro jerseys during NBA 50th Anniversary season until I stumbled upon this photo. M & N should make this one too.
Mullin5.jpg

^^^ I can see that's Larry Johnson trying to defend Mullin wearing the retro Knicks jersey despite it being obscure in the photo.

Amazing job digging through the archives and providing photographic evidence of the jerseys Chris Mullin wore throughout his time with the Golden State Warriors.

1600664419261.jpeg

To stay with the current topic, Mitchell and Ness should release these Pacers shorts that can be seen here while Tim Thomas the NBA journeyman attempts to guard Chris Mullin. I would also like to purchase the navy blue away version in addition to the white home version.

Amazing job digging through the archives and providing photographic evidence of the jerseys Chris Mullin wore throughout his time with the Golden State Warriors.

1600664419261.jpeg

To stay with the current topic, Mitchell and Ness should release these Pacers shorts that can be seen here while Tim Thomas the NBA journeyman attempts to guard Chris Mullin. I would also like to purchase the navy blue away version in addition to the white home version.

Journeyman is an accurate assessment about Tim Thomas. I can't believe he got drafted high at no. 7 overall in 1997.

Pacers Mullin would be unique despite the fact he only played 3 years with them during his Hall Of Fame career. He did make the 2000 NBA Finals with them. It would be a cool little cult deal.

I just have to go with Warriors because he forged his Hall Of Fame career with them being a mainstay and them retiring his number. He's identifiable with them for fans in general.

Mullin1.jpg

Mullin2.jpg

Mullin4.jpg

Mullin5.jpg

They made the top 1 Within the last 10 years, the 2nd 3rd within the last 5. The bottom bridge jersey, never made. Mullin had hair his first 2 or 3 years. He went into rehab during the season for alcoholism, and when he came back he went to the flat top. He did this because in AA they told him he needed to change something about himself to remind him everyday that he was an alcoholic. Mullin said he sees the haircut in the mirror every morning as a reminder not to drink.

They made the top 1 Within the last 10 years, the 2nd 3rd within the last 5. The bottom bridge jersey, never made. Mullin had hair his first 2 or 3 years. He went into rehab during the season for alcoholism, and when he came back he went to the flat top. He did this because in AA they told him he needed to change something about himself to remind him everyday that he was an alcoholic. Mullin said he sees the haircut in the mirror every morning as a reminder not to drink.

Thanks for informing me about all that!

I never knew they made the white jersey.

Damn, I'm senile! That's right, they made the blue jersey with the slanted Warriors script not too long ago because I saw it on NBA Store last year but they didn't have my size. Hopefully they make it again so I can finally replace it with my correct size.

I assumed they never made the jersey Mullin wore with the state encircled during his early years with the Warriors.

I recalled being told that Mullin went through alcohol rehab early in his NBA career, but I never knew his haircut was associated with that. He always looked like a military dude in a basketball uniform to me. Dominique Wilkins even complimented Mullin's flattop and joked he should get his hair cut that way too on an old NBA TV program.

1600664419261.jpeg

I see what you did there.

Not sure the NBA would ever green light it because of Malice at the Palace but I really need a white pinstripe Jermaine O’Neal Pacers authentic. If not one of the players from the 2000 Finals.

The white pinstripe Pacers jersey was just beautiful.

Mullin1.jpg

Mullin2.jpg

Mullin4.jpg

Mullin5.jpg

I would love to cop a blue City Mullins jersey and the fact that we were both lefties makes it even more coveted lol. The gold city jerseys were ok, but I always liked the blue City jerseys more. M&N even had Thurman and Barry blue swingman City jerseys available few weeks back? I thought about copping, but I knew it was going to be an impulse buy lol. Ill be patient and wait till the Mullins blue City authentic jersey gets restocked

Back
Top Bottom