Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

0715_rampage_01_full.jpg

Thats too bad what happened to Quentin. Dude lives directly behind my parents house and his kid is always throw the basketball over the fence into our plantslol. I saw him partying at Sutra that night, he was just a real cool dude, givin everyone lots of love. Hope he pulls through

damn that screw job ruling did got into my boi Rampage head. He'll be back to normal in 6 month. And Wanderlei, Shogun and Rampage will be hunting for UFClight heavyweight belt again. damn 4 yrs later and 100 more knees to the face. It going to be another pride flashback again.

I feel real sorry for Rampage damn, Lost his belt from a very controversial decision, and now ended up in jail. Luckily Dana white Came to bail him out,hopefully Dana can talk to Rampage and fix him up....anyways for some news if you didnt hear..
NEWS: Here is what the IceMan Chuck Liddell had to say about the Rampage incident. "I know Rampage in and out of the ring. He is a great showman in thering and a smart level-leaded businessman outside of it."
"It's really out of character for him." GSP was a guest at the Affliction after party, i wonder if Dana found out. Lyoto Machida vs. Thiago Silvaset for UFC 89 as a co- main event, headlined by Bisping vs. Leben. Kimbo Slice will return to action this Fall, no opponent announced. Vitor Belfort is nowtraining at Extreme Couture(Interesting because Wanderlei trains there also, and Belfort Knocked him out in UFC Brazil) in Las Vegas for his upcoming bout thissaturday against Terry Martin in Affliction "Banned", I'm going for Belfort for that Knockout. Mirko Cro cop has successfully went through hissurgery and will be returning to action this September. Braddah BJ is in New orleans to take a Physical, and now is training with the legendary boxing coachMackie Shilstone(Also trained Roy jones, Bernard Hopkins). Just a reminder there are back to back UFC events of the month of October; There's UFC 89 inone week and the week after UFC 90 in Chicago. Faber Vs. Brown signed for WEC 36. Updated Cards....(May Change)

UFC 88:
  • Rashad Evans vs. Chuck Liddell
  • Rich Franklin vs. Matt Hamill
  • Dan Henderson vs. Rousimar Palhares
  • Karo Parisyan vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida
  • Tim Boetsch vs. James Lee
  • Roan Carneiro vs. Ryo Chonan
  • Matt Brown vs. Dong Hyun Kim
  • UFC FN15:
  • Mac Danzig vs. Clay Guida
  • Houston Alexander vs. Eric Schafer
  • Kyle Bradley vs. Joe Lauzon
  • Nate Diaz vs. Josh Neer
  • Alan Belcher vs. Ed Herman
UFC 89:
Michael Bisping Vs. Chris Leben
Lyoto Machida Vs. Thiago Silva
Sokoudjoui Vs. Luiz Cane
Marcus Davis Vs. Paul Kelly
[table][tr][td]Dan Hardy Vs. Akihiro Gono[/td] [/tr][/table]Shane Carwin Vs. Neil Wain
Paul Taylor vs. Chris Lytle

Rampage may have gotten arrested again...

Round 2 -- Cops Nab "Rampage" Again

Posted Jul 17th 2008 10:44AM by TMZ Staff
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson has been picked up by police again.

Sources say around 4:30 PM yesterday, friends who were hanging out with Rampage, waved down an Irvine police car after they were worried about his behavior.This, of course, following the insane chase the day before in which the UFC fighter hit several cars in his monster truck and was arrested at gunpoint.

We're told Irvine cops saw Rampage, deemed him a danger to himself and others, and took him to a hospital for observation. Rampage was very coopertive withpolice.

Cops won't officially confirm if it's a psychiatric hold.

TMZ.com is reporting that Quinton Jackson was picked up by police a second time yesterday after friends flagged down a patrol car. Jackson was deemed a danger to himself and others and pulled in again. More info shortly.

Page in the looney bin? I hope dude gets it right. If you couldn't tell he was a little off you were blind. I didn't know he was that crazy though.

Wait, so Rampage got booked again??

laugh.gif
dude has lost it, should help him in his trial though to be honest.

Check this vid out, soundin like Weezy
roll.gif

Page gets taken to a psych ward? Posted on mmajunkie.com:

Quinton Jackson picked up again by police for mental evaluation
by MMAjunkie.com Staff on Jul 17, 2008 at 12:24 pm ET
A day after being arrested on a felony hit-and-run charge and posting $25,000 bail, UFC light heavyweight Quinton Jackson has been apprehended again by policein California, according to TMZ.com.

According to today's report, friends of "Rampage" waved down police at approximately 4:30 p.m. after they were "worried about hisbehavior."

Jackson was reportedly taken to a hospital for observation.

According to TMZ.com:

Quinton "Rampage" Jackson has been picked up by police again.

Sources say around 4:30 PM yesterday, friends who were hanging out with Rampage, waved down an Irvine police car after they were worried about his behavior.This, of course, following the insane chase the day before in which the UFC fighter hit several cars in his monster truck and was arrested at gunpoint.

We're told Irvine cops saw Rampage, deemed him a danger to himself and others, and took him to a hospital for observation. Rampage was very coopertive withpolice.

Cops won't officially confirm if it's a psychiatric hold.

According to NBCSports.com, Jackson was admitted to a hospital for a mental evaluation and is not being charged with any crime.

As MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) reported on Tuesday, MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) reported on Tuesday, Jackson was arrested on Tuesday after analleged hit-and-run accident and subsequent police chase. He was charged with felony evading, hit-and-run and reckless driving.

Jackson allegedly hit multiple cars during a short police chase Tuesday afternoon. He eventually pulled over and surrendered to police after traveling fromCosta Mesa to Newport Beach in California. No injuries were reported.

According to a press release from the Costa Mesa Police Department, Jackson ignored an officer's directions to pull over and continued "weaving in andout of traffic" while forcing "pedestrians to flee for their lives" as he continued "running several red lights."

MMAjunkie.com will have more on the story later today.

For more coverage, check out:

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Page in the looney bin? I hope dude gets it right. If you couldn't tell he was a little off you were blind. I didn't know he was that crazy though.

This dude really does howl everywhere
laugh.gif
. Not just for the camera, butwhen he feels like it. I stood there like
nerd.gif
when I got to meet him for anautograph and he just randomly howled.

But there's crazier people in MMA. I talked to Ben Saunders once I really think at some point in his career he's gonna murder someone.
aaaand is this dude rolling a blunt in the vid??
roll.gif

Naw, he's hyphing a black.

There were a lot of cop cars driving around the area yesterday. My sister said they kept knocking on our door but she didnt answer. When I got home around 6there were 4-5 cop cars outside Rampage's house and a lot of neighbors standing outside to see what was going on.

Its nothing great at all, ugly brown paint job, the house has been around since the 80's and has never been remolded.

It could be Mark Coleman Vs. SHogun II. Coleman stated that he wanted to move down to Light-heavyweight division. There first fight was in pride where Colemanwon by getting a takedown on shogun and shogun barely escaping the takedown and landing in a weird angle breaking his own elbow which ended the match ofColeman winnign the fight. Things went crazy after the match while Wanderlei came in to help his friend, Coleman stepped on Wanderlei's Neck. There was alot of bad blood between teams Chutebox and Hammerhouse in the locker rooms in the back in Pride; Coleman tried to apologize but CHutebox wouldn't take it.

Back
Top Bottom