Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

I think we just saw the *future* UFC HW champion tonight.

good point about getting his head together...the guy had a game plan and stuck with it.

UNBELIEVABLE

MIR KO'S NOG

MIR VS LESNAR PT 2
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Impressive win by Mir but I got my money on Brock in their next fight. I know he lost the 1st fight but I don't think Brock will make the same mistake.

^ why do people sit there with reponses already set for the end of a fight?

after every ko or sub there is a 'wow' or
eek.gif
immediatelyafter the fight ends.

does is it really make people feel that important to be first?

anyway:

was nog even at this fight?

anyone got a direct streaming link or something??

pm me cuzi dont want to come here and read the spoilers

thanks

nog has aged in the ring... it may not show up on paper vs his opponents... but the dude has taken damage... he is physically and mentally worn down over thelast three years... still a legend... but its time to be a coach

mir needs to stay hungry.. if he can do that.. ill get on board.. even with his attitude

shinobixtc wrote:

nog has aged in the ring... it may not show up on paper vs his opponents... but the dude has taken damage... he is physically and mentally worn down over the last three years... still a legend... but its time to be a coach

mir needs to stay hungry.. if he can do that.. ill get on board.. even with his attitude
mir looked as sharp as i have ever seen a ufc fighter...hopefully this wasnt his peak.
-sf77

Back
Top Bottom