Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

What's the point of banning of the companies? and does Sanchez always have that funny walk?
laugh.gif

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, he does.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

What's the point of banning of the companies? and does Sanchez always have that funny walk?
laugh.gif
It's really a B move by UFC.

Remember when Affliction had their own promotion and UFC banned their clothing line? It's like promoting your competition. Since that promotion folded,Affliction's ban in the UFC was lifted.

RVCA = sponsored Fedor recently
Clinch = owned by Dan

does that ring a bell now?

I could understand that Affliction situation before, but the case of RVCA and Clinch is stupid.

BTW, I would like to see the revenue of these MMA related clothing brands. I've seen Affliction's before...I wonder how much TapOut makes sincethey're pretty much like Adidas in the NBA.

it has everything to do with business and the UFC being the monopoly of MMA

if youre not an avid follower of mma, they pretty much dont want you to know that anything exists outside of the ufc

so when you see brands that are heavily affiliated with fighters outside of the ufc, the ufc has to use its muscle to try and intimidate these brands,especially fighters that the ufc has blacklisted

Mir is on a mission to get back to Brock, made Kongo look like a bum

BJ Penn might as well move up to 170 until a true challenger emerges in 155

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

it has everything to do with business and the UFC being the monopoly of MMA

if youre not an avid follower of mma, they pretty much dont want you to know that anything exists outside of the ufc

so when you see brands that are heavily affiliated with fighters outside of the ufc, the ufc has to use its muscle to try and intimidate these brands, especially fighters that the ufc has blacklisted

This.

If any one in the heavy weight division can present a true challenge to Mir's skill and new strength, that would def. be Shane Carwin. Solid chin and heavyhands. Along with wrestling skill, size and strength. Kongo was out classed in every way. Even though I hate Mir.

I'm actually pumped for this weekend's Strikeforce card. Good to see Cung back in action.

[h1]Strikeforce: Evolution[/h1]
Date: Dec 19, 2009

Venue: HP Pavilion
Broadcast: Showtime

MAIN CARD
  • Cung Le vs. Scott Smith
  • Champ Josh Thomson vs. interim champ Gilbert Melendez (lightweight title-unification bout)
  • Matt Lindland vs. Ronald "Jacare" Souza
  • Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal vs. Mike Whitehead
  • Robbie Lawler vs. Trevor Prangley

DAAAAMMMNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread has BLOWN UP with new participants lol.

Good to see all the regulars still posting in here as well, I been MIA for a minute, the proxy I was using here at work got deactivated but I found a new onenow so I'll be here a lot more often.
smokin.gif

SF show Saturday night is gonna be dope, yo Monopoly why you always got the same picks as me?!
laugh.gif

Cung Le vs. Scott Smith
Champ Josh Thomson vs. interim champ Gilbert Melendez (lightweight title-unification bout)
Matt Lindland vs. Ronald "Jacare" Souza
Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal vs. Mike Whitehead
Robbie Lawler vs. Trevor Prangley

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by don23lucia

Who can compete with bj at 155??
Bwuce Wee

this is not humour. it's bigotry.

pull your head out of your $%^.
Oh my god
laugh.gif
Calm yourself dude, seriously.
so how's that supposed to be funny?
seriously... I'd like to hear it.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Some of the reasons right there why Penn is my favorite fighter. He didn't even need to take it to the ground and use his number one talent. He'scaused two of the craziest cuts I've seen in the UFC now (Sanchez & Stevenson) plus he had GSP leaking during the first fight. Florian'sdestruction of Guida shows how far ahead Penn is from the rest of the LW division.
pimp.gif

Also, I have to say that Mir is the #1 heavyweight in the world right now. Dude is an animal. Vicious choke from the bottom.

Originally Posted by quik1987

How Mir get another Title shot before Cain?
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same, he's coming off wins overRothwell and Kongo but hey, Mir is the bigger name and if Cain can get past Nog then he definitely gets a title shot.

Also.......

Cristiane 'Cyborg' Could Pose for Playboy

Since stopping Gina Carano in August, Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos has been moving to the forefront of women's MMA. In addition to winning a title belt and plenty of praise, she has received coverage in various MMA and fitness magazines. One offer from outside the industry caught her by surprise, though: an invitation to pose for Playboy.

"Actually we are still talking, and I'm thinking about that possibility," she said. "After all, only one man saw me naked in my entire life and I have to think deeply about that."
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Cristiane-Cyborg-Could-Pose-for-Playboy-21602

sick.gif
I guess playboy wants to see what a man with a vagina looks like?Someone will talk her out of it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom