Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

So what's the deal with Aoki? Was there bad blood or what.. that was one of the craziest taunts I've ever seen in sports

Apparently homeboy talked mad trash at the press conference, and I guess they have history. Regardless, he can flip off whomever he wants, I'll just watchSakurai bash his face in on repeat.

c61355a0e4bc3fba9a43111d769ea89f1cd543f.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by New Wu

Overeem is a beast. Top 3 HW in the world

thumbsdown.jpg

He wouldn't even be top 3 in the UFC.

Hell, there are LHW's that can whoop him.

I hate to do it, but...."C'MON SON!!!!!"

Since Lesnar is taking his vacation Overeem would be 1 or 2 HW in the UFC. Top 5 HW's in the world:

1.Lesnar
2.Fedor
3.Overeem
4.Mir
5.Carwin

alien.gif
I'm trying to figure out in what world Overeem is somehow better than Lesnar, Mir, or Big Nog. Hell, someone like Randy would even give himproblems.

But we're really not talking about anything since the guy probably couldn't pass a Stateside athletic commission test anyway.

I don't follow Strikeforce, how does the company have a HW Champion and not defend after having it for 2 years? Let alone Overeem haven't fought in SFsince winning the belt.

Originally Posted by rtz13

c61355a0e4bc3fba9a43111d769ea89f1cd543f.jpg

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

But he wasn't about to say sorry for crackingHirota's humerus:

"When I had his arm behind his back, I could feel it popping," said Aoki. "I thought, 'Well, this guy's pride just won't let himtap, will it?' So without hesitation, I broke it. I heard it break, and I thought, 'Ah, there, I just broke it.' I was stopped afterward, but evenif I hadn't been, continuing to break it more would have been fine by me."

Then Aoki went all Kellen Winslow Jr. essentially stating he's an [expletive] soldier:
"When [DREAM's event producer Keiichi] Sasahara tells me to go and do something, I do it, and that's how I live my life. If Sasahara tells me togo to Strikeforce and take them out or 'Go and kill that guy,' I'm going to do it. Even if he tells me to go take out [FEG executive Sadaharu]Tanigawa, I'd do that too."

Aoki also called out Japanese rival lightweight Tatsuya Kawajiri:
"I received a challenge from [Kawajiri], and so without telling him to shut the [expletive] up, I accept the challenge and look forward to ourfight."

Damn Aoki is a bad #++ mother $@%*+!

I never thought he was that much of a bad #++, so much of it gets lost in translation
laugh.gif

just seen dynamite.

Aoki is just sick.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
this former cop destroyed Hirota like nothin
roll.gif
props for flipping off da haters.
Masato is my favorite kickboxer so his retirement win is
smokin.gif

Minowa with that left on soko
laugh.gif
eek.gif
aint this same dude who ko arona?
My boy kid was lookin alright against the feather weight champ but i had a feeling kanehara would get the w if kid couldent get the ko. next fight for sure.
Mousasi doin his thing
pimp.gif

Omigawa is nice too.
glasses.gif

Overreem is my fav hw. and i do think he is top 5. that knee was nice.
Misaki v manhoef was a bad stoppage.
mad.gif

I wanted Ishii to whup Yoshida, but that geezer is still pretty damn tough.

Will anyone be attending UFC 108 tomorrow night?

I might have an extra ticket if anyone is going to be in the area

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

The Gomi signing is a couple years too late for me.
ohwell.gif

yeah. Would have been perfect when he was the king. He's still good tho, training at aka is a nice move. Hopefully he will gain momentum once again. Andwork his way to that bj rematch. Still a very good addition. One word. Fireworks.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

The Gomi signing is a couple years too late for me.
ohwell.gif

yeah. Would have been perfect when he was the king. He's still good tho, training at aka is a nice move. Hopefully he will gain momentum once again. And work his way to that bj rematch. Still a very good addition. One word. Fireworks.

My sig>yours.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

so what do people think about tomorrows card?

Well, it's the first UFC PPV that I'm not purchasing in a while, but there are still some fights I wouldn't mind seeing, so I'm either going toa bar to check it out or going to someone's house.

Here's who I'm pulling for (vs. who I think is going to win). I've been making picks based on who I wanted to win rather than the fighters Ireally thought would win, whichI guess is fine if I'm not putting any money down.

• Rashad Evans vs. Thiago Silva
  • Paul Daley vs. Dustin Hazelett
  • Joe Lauzon vs. Sam Stout
  • Duane Ludwig vs. Jim Miller
  • Junior Dos Santos vs. Gilbert Yvel

^ interesting but i think Rashad is gonna beat Silva.

also Dana White said that if Evans beats Silva, then he will prob face Rampage in March.

Back
Top Bottom