Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

two fighters being scared of making a mistake
30t6p3b.gif
pretty bad

eek.gif
 That knee came outta nowhere.

Thank God that put an end to this otherwise boring !+! fight.

Knockout or not, that was one of the worst fights I ever saw. Mir does not deserve to be anywhere near the title picture after this disgrace.

It's time for Cro Cop to hang 'em up. Dude threw like 5 kicks the whole night.

The sport has simply outgrown him.
frown.gif

anyone who paid for this card...1st of all i feel sorry for you. 2nd you should write a letter to Dana asking for a refund because that was easily the worst card I've seen all year...terrible performances all around.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

It's time for Cro Cop to hang 'em up. Dude threw like 5 kicks the whole night.

The sport has simply outgrown him.
frown.gif

He said before the fight that there was a good chance this would be his last fight.  Though you do have to take into account he took this fight on short notice after Big Nog got injured.  My guess is this is the last we see Cro Cop in UFC, but he'll fight again in Japan where he's a huge star.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

anyone who paid for this card...1st of all i feel sorry for you. 2nd you should write a letter to Dana asking for a refund because that was easily the worst card I've seen all year of all time...terrible performances all around.
Fixed.

Yea. The card was pretty bad. Im looking forward to 121. Thinking about purchasing tickets since im 20 minutes from anaheim. And smh at me for getting soft while crocop got worked.

glad i decided not to buy this card and just went to the local bar to catch it.

Outside of the Dunham v. Sherk fight, this thing was terrible. Luckily the bar had 2 for 1 drinks for most of the night so I was able to get hammered for the same cost of the PPV.

Handle business and rack up a few more W's, then move on up 
pimp.gif

Sherdog.com: How do you see the UFC lightweight division shaping up after [Frankie Edgar’s] defeat of B.J. Penn? Do you have any aspirations to fight at 155?
Aldo: I have to wait and see. I also have to talk to [my coach] André Pederneiras on the subject. I have to do my job [right now], and in time we will see what is best for me. If they think it is better, I’ll go up to lightweight, but if not I’ll stay at 145. There will be no problem.

time to go home and put my Korean Zombie shirt on.

Pretty amped about this card. Hopefully we see some fireworks from Aldo

funny how no one ever asks aldo about the WEC lightweight division.  it's always about the UFC.  
laugh.gif

the WEC has 4-5 very good lightweights that would be a challenge for him.  shalorus, cerrone, varner and henderson.  ben henderson is a beast.

tonight's fights should be awesome.  i expect manny to do decent the first few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom