Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Wow, 30-26, 29-28, 29-28.

I thought Thiago took the 1st round, but round 3 was a 10-8 round, I'm glad one of the judges gave him that since we never see 10-8 rounds in MMA.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

hey 4 wrestling - sensitive guys like you should probably be watching chick flicks instead of ufc

Thanks, chief.  I'm sure I know more about UFC and MMA than you'll ever know.
But, calling a deaf person ******ed because of how they speak makes him more of a man than you. Ya know?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

hey 4 wrestling - sensitive guys like you should probably be watching chick flicks instead of ufc

But, calling a deaf person ******ed because of how they speak makes him more of a man than you. Ya know?

Ahhhh, of course
laugh.gif

Shields may win, but he has way too much hype around him.  I put a small bet on Kampmann at +145.

Diego might be my favorite fighter postured up like that... dude is swagged out.

pimp.gif
Nightmare is back
pimp.gif

i think they said he dropped the nightmare nickname.  now people will just call him crazy.

i think i remember you saying kurt angle could beat couture, liddell and ortiz in a mma fight.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

Diego might be my favorite fighter postured up like that... dude is swagged out.

pimp.gif
Nightmare is back
pimp.gif

i think they said he dropped the nightmare nickname.  now people will just call him crazy.
Yea I dont care if he dropped the nickname... All I know is he gave Paulo a ride across the ring on his shoulders yellin like a maniac and slammed him
laugh.gif
Soo im stickin with Nightmare for now
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

i think i remember you saying kurt angle could beat couture, liddell and ortiz in a mma fight.  
laugh.gif

Child please

they'll probably make Sanchez vs. Shields next.
let's go Brock.  he shouldn't lose with an awesome beard like that.

Back
Top Bottom