Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Which ****** gave Shields a 30-27 count?

alien.gif
match fixing and bad judging in the UFC I swear.

It's bittersweet since WE all know he lost but I wanted him to win because I want to see GSP maul this guy. So much crap has been said for years and now it's time to back it up (or not).

probably cecil peoples, i swear that guys always judging in whatever city the ufc needs him to

you know ufc cant have any problems interfering with the superfight theyre supposed to set up with apparently gsp now and not anderson silva vs shields

I would say the Brown Pride marketing goes beyond Mexicans, and seeks to incorporate all hispanics because attracting a market like hispanics is undoubtedly beneficial to a sport like UFC..

Originally Posted by sensation87

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by sensation87

Brock has to fight at least 2 more fights for another title shot. After the Dos Santos vs Cain fight (supposedly already slated to be around spring time) the winner of Nelson vs Carwin gets the next shot.
Why should those 2 get title shots? They both lost their last fights. Lesnar-Mir winner vs. Nelson-Carwin winner should get a title shot.

thats whats been said. i dont make the fights lol
oh
laugh.gif
I hate how they make title so early, way before the next title shot. JDS gets the title shot when Brock came back. Brock fights before JDS gets title shot. Hell, Brock might even fight when JDS fights for the title

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Which ****** gave Shields a 30-27 count?

alien.gif
match fixing and bad judging in the UFC I swear.

It's bittersweet since WE all know he lost but I wanted him to win because I want to see GSP maul this guy. So much crap has been said for years and now it's time to back it up (or not).
I didn't think 30-27 is that bad. Round 2 was a toss up. Sure Kampmann was getting those knees in but Jake still kept superior top control for a good portion of the round. I don't see any way that Shields lost that fight. Did he hurt him? No. Did he control him throughout the fight? Yes.

Jake had a bad weight cut. I've never seen him gas. Bulking up and fighting at 185 all this time then going to 170 for your first UFC fight is hard, especially against a guy like Kampmann. Don't expect that type of cardio from Jake come the GSP fight.

Dissappointing. But I think Cain and JDS is a WAY better match up. Now that fight will be a both sided war. Most of the Fights were dissapointing. Minus Diego/Thiago and Lesnar/Velaszuez. Shields will just be another Human blanket along with Fitch. Let them go at it and see whos softer. Either way my 2 favorite heavy weights fought today and it didnt dissapoint. Excited for Jds v. Cain.

I havent seen the fights I missed it sadly but Shields does NOT deserve a title shot just yet.

As for Cain I was picking him to win but 1st round TKO
eek.gif

Diego 
eek.gif

Cain 
sick.gif

Now what Im really looking forward to is Cain vs. JDS. That shoud be 
sick.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by migit1209

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by sbrar8

GREAT no i got to hear all this "brown pride" !*@*

shoulda known that was coming ever since the ppv was advertise as "ufc combat sports has never had a mexican hw champ" or whatever

cain gets all the respect in the world but i cant stand this race tied chapion marketing though
It's not just marketing. Mexicans are a very proud fighting race throughout the history of boxing. This is huge for them. Whether you like it or not racial pride is a very big thing in any combat sport.

i guess im just shaking my head at the bandwagon thats about to boardlike some of the others on here, dont think im just hating on brownthough, cant stand it with any race

i get all that, but the only part that makes me shake my head is the "this is huge for them" part

i dont live a state with a large hispanic population like cal or newmexico or arizona, but i doubt there was as much mexican hype behindcain his past few fights as theres about to be or even before the ufcstarted marketing the ppv the way they did, they werent advertising him as the ufc first mexican to go 7 and 0 (?) or the first mexican to beat big nog, etc etc

its huge for them because they themselves make it huge and are told its huge through marketing

if this ppv received aslittle marketing as ufc 120 and people were not blatantly told cain was mexican through ppv advertising, i doubt most mexicans would care
What the fu....

This is beyond ******ed. Its huge for me because they told me?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
I know you're talking about "most of us" joining the bandwagon, but what you just said is blatant disrespect
indifferent.gif
$#+! outta here with you trying to educate us. I've been a fan of Cain since day 1, you can't just come in here and point fingers saying "here we go..".

No ignorance, just dropping some knowledge on you.

where in my post do i say them telling you specifically?  where do i say youre jumping on the bandwagon?

drop some knowledge on yourself son and connect the dots of my post cause you sound real MADD right now

how many people would even know the ufc has NEVER had a mexican hw champ without advertising telling them?  all im talking about is how they ADVERTISED the show

all im saying is that this whole "never had a mexican champ" thing wasnt aimed at mexicans who already watch the ufc and i allude to that in my very first sentence

as for it being huge, yeah, the huge deal as far as the ufc sees it and tries to advertise it to the mexican community ISNT just cain velasquez winning, it isnt just cain velasquez becoming the champ, ITS cain velasquez being the first mexican champion - and like i said, how many people would know that without the ufc telling them?
Not mad doggy. You just seem to know us Mexicans pretty well
laugh.gif

btw, you COMPLETELY ignored "its huge for them because they themselves make it huge and are told its huge through marketing". Whats that all about?
grin.gif

Either the way you got your message out came out wrong, or just plain ignorant because Mr. Knowitall said so. At the end of the day, even if i tried putting your dots together, they form my !*!
%@%$ outta son.

Cain Velasquez
pimp.gif

I said after the Carwin fight that Cain would beat Lesnar and people in here laughed at me... those people don't know %$+$..

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by sbrar8

GREAT no i got to hear all this "brown pride" !*@*

shoulda known that was coming ever since the ppv was advertise as "ufc combat sports has never had a mexican hw champ" or whatever

cain gets all the respect in the world but i cant stand this race tied chapion marketing though
It's not just marketing. Mexicans are a very proud fighting race throughout the history of boxing. This is huge for them. Whether you like it or not racial pride is a very big thing in any combat sport.

i guess im just shaking my head at the bandwagon thats about to boardlike some of the others on here, dont think im just hating on brownthough, cant stand it with any race

i get all that, but the only part that makes me shake my head is the "this is huge for them" part

i dont live a state with a large hispanic population like cal or newmexico or arizona, but i doubt there was as much mexican hype behindcain his past few fights as theres about to be or even before the ufcstarted marketing the ppv the way they did, they werent advertising him as the ufc first mexican to go 7 and 0 (?) or the first mexican to beat big nog, etc etc

its huge for them because they themselves make it huge and are told its huge through marketing

if this ppv received aslittle marketing as ufc 120 and people were not blatantly told cain was mexican through ppv advertising, i doubt most mexicans would care
What the fu....

This is beyond ******ed. Its huge for me because they told me?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
I know you're talking about "most of us" joining the bandwagon, but what you just said is blatant disrespect
indifferent.gif
$#+! outta here with you trying to educate us. I've been a fan of Cain since day 1, you can't just come in here and point fingers saying "here we go..".

No ignorance, just dropping some knowledge on you.

where in my post do i say them telling you specifically?  where do i say youre jumping on the bandwagon?

drop some knowledge on yourself son and connect the dots of my post cause you sound real MADD right now

how many people would even know the ufc has NEVER had a mexican hw champ without advertising telling them?  all im talking about is how they ADVERTISED the show

all im saying is that this whole "never had a mexican champ" thing wasnt aimed at mexicans who already watch the ufc and i allude to that in my very first sentence

as for it being huge, yeah, the huge deal as far as the ufc sees it and tries to advertise it to the mexican community ISNT just cain velasquez winning, it isnt just cain velasquez becoming the champ, ITS cain velasquez being the first mexican champion - and like i said, how many people would know that without the ufc telling them?
laugh.gif
You COMPLETELY ignored "its huge for them because they themselves make it huge and are told its huge through marketing"

@@%+ outta son.

seriously, youre making big deals out of nothing and im letting go after this post

whos that sentence even aimed at?  could it be the people i mention in the very first sentence?  people about to board the b_______?

do you fall into that b______ crowd?  you already said you didnt so why you so offended?  is it because you feel like im aiming that "ignored" sentence at every single mexican out there whos happy for cain?  did i say that?  i pretty sure i mentioned who im talking about specifically in the first sentence

youre seriously coming at me like youre looking for e-cred, have as much as you want

edit - whats it about?  i think its about the b_____ boarders i mention in my first post?  and "us mexicans"?  you mean people like you who have suppored cain since the beginning?  are those the people im aiming my FIRST sentence at?

how many times have i mentioned that first sentence?  its clear nothing came out wrong other than you ignoring that first sentence, this whole time youve been implying that i said every mexican happy tonight is a b_____ jumper, where did i say that?  forget connected lines forming your @!! when its obious you read with that @@%
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Son is angry now.

Whatever case you were trying to make. It came out wrong, way wrong.

I'm going to sleep now. +1 for my ecred!
grin.gif
Goodnight.

Back
Top Bottom