Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Okami 
pimp.gif
dude worked his boxing and controlled the center.
Anderson gonna be touuuugh tho
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Is there any vid of the weigh in? Isomeone told me they were scrappin and Dana White had to break it up
It wasn't a big deal. Rampage was walking up to get closer and Machida put his fist up to Rampage's face. They said a few words and nothing happened. Pretty tame actually. Here's the vid link: http://videos.mmaweekly.com/view_player.php?id=3144. FAR from a scrap.

And anyone impressed with how Penn looks? I'm used to seeing a fat 170 BJ Penn. Looks like BJ packed on the muscle.

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Wattup Mayhem, Monopoly & all.....its been a while my dudes.... By the way i would like to see Torres vs. Faber...also, i would love to see Faber vs. Cruz II....what about Cubs performance tonight? pretty impressive.... is everyone ready for this week in germany(UFC 122) and next week in Detroit(UFC 123)??? UFC 122 okami vs. Marquardt: i got Marquardt by decision.. i would want to see Okami Vs. Silva II tho....Im def looking forward to G-sot Vs. J-Lau @ UFC 123....everyone seems to under-estimate JLau, i wouldn't count him out...it's going to be a good one though Rampage Vs. Machida tough call for me...I know theres alot of BJ hate everywhere...but i been keepin contact with Team Penn/RVCA Pedro Carrasco and BJ is on the DL...so thats good to hear hes training and focusing more..Still his number #1 fan always supporting Uncle BJ...but i wouldn't count Hughes out..this is going to be a great rubber match...this is def better than Penn Vs. Florian II but, Florian turned down the fight....also, Aldo turned down a fight with Florian. Aldo camp requested a fight with Frankie Edgar fr his first UFC bout which would also be his first move to light-weight but the UFC declined it...Anyways whats your guys picks for the Next 2 events?

UFC 123
Main card
Light Heavyweight bout: Quinton Jackson vs. Lyoto Machida
Welterweight bout: Matt Hughes vs. B.J. Penn - it sickens me that I am actually pickin Hughes here.
Middleweight bout: Gerald Harris vs. Maiquel Falcão
Light Heavyweight bout: Phil Davis vs. Tim Boetsch
Lightweight bout: George Sotiropoulos vs. Joe Lauzon
Spike TV card
Welterweight bout: Matt Brown vs. Brian Foster[1]
Middleweight bout: Aaron Simpson vs. Mark Muñoz
Preliminary card
Welterweight bout: Karo Parisyan vs. Dennis Hallman
Lightweight bout: Paul Kelly vs. T.J. O'Brien
Lightweight bout: Tyson Griffin vs. Nik Lentz

Also - this kid Edson Barboza is supposed to be the real deal.  Hope that fight makes it to the PPV in between fights.

Rampage looks like a raisin. If he makes it out the 1st, he's gonna be fatigued and weak, he might have to put all his hopes on an early ko ...

Thanks for the .gif... That was nothin smh dude told me thy had a ( quote ) "scrap" smh

first and foremost, I just gotta get this off my chest:

joe-lauzon-6-sm.jpg
images-350.jpeg

The%20Count.jpg

Random thoughts:

- I hope Karo can win. I have much faith with Greg Jackson
-
laugh.gif
I coulda sworn Rampage looked more beefy in the countdown show and Machida was a bit thinner/ripped...now they exchanged physiques. Can't be good for Rampage though.
- FOTN: Lauzon V George
- I wanna see Phil Davis fight Jon Jones but Phil is another investment and that's risking both their careers. Tim isn't a pushover neither. I want Davis to win but it won't be an easy one
- I can't wait for  UFC 125
eek.gif
(we all know who's winning that main event in 124, let's get serious now. The undercards on that event blows too)

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Fraij, check your twitter @ replies

Never got around to thanking you for that one Jay. Dude really went night night.
laugh.gif

Looking at tickets to 124 right now... Found a CHEAAAPPP auction with an hour left on it so I might just make it a weekend and make the 3 hour trip to Montreal and watch GSP beat up on Koscheck at the Bell Centre.

$49 rate with Hilton at Montreal Bonaventure.
pimp.gif

Have faith in this card. The last few have been a dissapointment. I got Jackson, Hughes, Sotiropolous, Davis and Harris. Jackson will hopefully rush Machida and put him to sleep. I hate Hughes but I HATE Penn. I want to see him get his face Bashed in. Sotiropolous has been on a roll with his excellent ground game and Solid striking. I dont see him losing. Excited for tonight.

Karo 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 got finished in the first round. It has been a tough couple months for Armenia, taking one "L" and the other 

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Hopefully Karo is cut. Good riddance. Bum.
4W -  I owe you a big thanks for putting me onto TVandSportStreams.tv.
Best money I have ever spent.

Back
Top Bottom