Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

How does anyone have Rampage winning right now when he lost the 1st round and hasn't done anything in the 3rd....?

Man all Machinda got in the first round was a few kicks nothing serious...

Rampage caught him with a brutal uppercut that round.

Rampage was SHOCKED.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Machida wooped MY %%+ tonight"
laugh.gif

Page got the fist and the second and he was the aggressor too so I would give it to him.

Machida only got the third round to me.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

WHAT?????????????????????

ARE YOU +%+!%+@ SERIOUS?

How can you give Rampage 2 rounds?

wow.

What did Machida do the first round man little slap kicks is nothing.

Rampage was the aggressor nuff said he caught him with a brutal uppercut first round.

Second round Page got... third went to Machida.

What you numnuts complaining about... good for that track runner Machida... look how they robbed Shogun... that was highway robbery... this wasn't... it was a close fight and Rampage was the aggressor so he deserved the win.

I wouldn't say horrible. The first round could've went either way. 2nd was Rampage, 3rd was Machida. The first round consisted of Machida running away not throwing anything and Rampage being the aggressor.

Originally Posted by PrideFan

Rampage was the Aggressor. I give him the fight. Not decisively but just barely.

Agreed.

He pushed the pace the 1st 2 rounds, while Machida only get a few leg kicks here and there.

Machida definitely won the 3rd round though.

Originally Posted by PrideFan

Rampage was the Aggressor. I give him the fight. Not decisively but just barely.

Exactly...

Can't believe you dudes is shocked... Machida did absolutely nothing the first round... nothing... just little slap kicks and running... Rampage caught him with a brutal uppercut and was the aggressor so he gets round 1... round 2 he won clearly... round 3 he lost.

He's only saying he lost to be humble I guess, but to me he won that fight... barely, but he won.

You guys gotta remember this isn't Pride where they judge the fight in it's entirety. Rampage won the second. The first round could have gone either way but Rampage was the aggressor.

The UFC judge rules for scoring a bout are based on 4 cirteria:

1. Effective striking
2. Effective Grappling
3. Aggression
4. Octagon Control.

close fight that could have gone either way, rematch is definitely in order, mach - 3rd round, page 2nd, i gotta rewatch that first

not complaining that rampage won though
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

How can you not believe we're shocked when Rampage himself was shocked...
He's trying to win over fans. It's really not that hard to see how Rampage won.

laugh.gif

Dude raised Machida's hand and sat down looking upset as hell.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

How can you not believe we're shocked when Rampage himself was shocked...
He's trying to win over fans. It's really not that hard to see how Rampage won.

laugh.gif

Dude raised Machida's hand and sat down looking upset as hell.
indifferent.gif

It's not that hard to see how Rampage won. I don't get how that's hard to understand. If one guy is being aggressive and the other guy is back peddling, who are you gonna give it too? The guy back peddling? What kind of fight is that?

I'm gonna give it to the guy who won the fight.

And IMO that was Machida.

And In Rampages opinion, that was Machida.

Probably because he spent most of the last round on the defensive when he was clearly the aggressor the first two...at least 3 times in the 3rd round it looked like Machida was gonna end it but couldn't.

This isn't the fight to have the "robbery" talk involved...sorry but Machida was doing nothing the first 2 to warrant that talk.

Back
Top Bottom