Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by sbrar8

Thiago's a cocky +@!!%, good thing Rashad shut his !%*@*#% up

Rashad just laid on top off him and is more cocky than Silva.

And Thiago definitely didn't do the same against Vera

pimp.gif

Leben gets dropped and literally is back to his feet in 10 seconds. His chin is stupid.

Dropped again

Dropped one more time.

Fight is over. Stann knocked out Leben. I don't think I would have predicted that before the match started, but like I said after seeing 30 seconds, it was clear to me that Leben was getting knocked out.

Originally Posted by quiickz

Leben wanted to fight Wanderlai too, imagine what would've happened...

Eh, at this point of Wanderlai's career, you never know.  Either man could have dropped the other with one punch.

whats everyones take on Anthony Pettis? youtube highlight tapes are ridiculous, and weve all seen that kick. legit threat for a UFC title?

I am not looking forward to this main event. There's no way this doesn't go to a five round decision. Probably lots of wrestling.

It's funny that Edgar is the champ at 155, and although he could easily cut weight down to 145, he would get killed at 145 by Aldo.

Ok, well that first round was not what I was expecting at all. Maynard destroyed Edgar there. That's a 10-8 round if I ever sound one.

Back
Top Bottom