Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Really lookin forward to the next TUF season. Anyone know when Fight Night 24 tickets are going on sale? Never been to a UFC event before and the lineup on this one is looking really good. What do you think the ballpark for ticket prices be? $200 and up?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Heads up NY and NJ NT'ers... UFC 128 Rashad vs Shogun tickets went on sale today... They're selling out fast so get on ticketmaster ASAP if you're trying to go.

Thanks for the heads up.
I had no idea MMA fighting was illegal in NY, thats why everything is always in Jersey.
They are working on getting it legalized, and booking something in the Garden. 

Selling out the Garden would really propel (sp) them forward and hush a lot of its critiques that complain about its legitimacy as a sport. 

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

^^^ Chill brah
You do have to chill out with the pyramid quoting though. Not just for us but you too, you can get banned for it. Just delete some of post that you aren't responding to before that.
happy.gif
People that banned for that are usually ones that do it as a joke and go over board. But from now on it will edit down the pyramid when is response

Damn man Got my tickets for 128 ... Lower level Section 118 row 5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thats like blue line area if the hockey setup was in. Looks like the floor seating is split so Ill have a great view into the ring.
pimp.gif

Just peeped the official fight card for the first time too...

Shogun vs Rashad is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cro Cop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Faber
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sexyama vs Nate the Great
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even amped up for some Jim Miller
pimp.gif

64 Days... Cant wait.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Damn man Got my tickets for 128 ... Lower level Section 118 row 5
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thats like blue line area if the hockey setup was in. Looks like the floor seating is split so Ill have a great view into the ring.
pimp.gif
I just looked at the prices for the tix...
eek.gif
how much did u shell out

^ I got em when they went on sale on Ticketmaster ... $170 each
glasses.gif

Oh and I actually had read the map wrong when I first bought the tickets... Seats are more behind net area than blue line.  Not much difference, probably a little further away but not major.

--UFC officially announced the 3/26 show at the Key Arena in Seattle with the top matches of Tito Ortiz vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, Anthony Johnson vs. Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig vs Amir Sadollah and Nam Phan vs. Leonard Garcia's rematch. Dana White called this fight a must-win for Ortiz. Tickets are $250, $150, $100 and $50 and go on sale 1/27 at 10 a.m. Pacific time to Fight Club members and 1/29 at 10 a.m. to the public. Ortiz will be coming to Seattle on 1/27 for the kick off of ticket sales.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

--UFC officially announced the 3/26 show at the Key Arena in Seattle with the top matches of Tito Ortiz vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, Anthony Johnson vs. Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig vs Amir Sadollah and Nam Phan vs. Leonard Garcia's rematch. Dana White called this fight a must-win for Ortiz. Tickets are $250, $150, $100 and $50 and go on sale 1/27 at 10 a.m. Pacific time to Fight Club members and 1/29 at 10 a.m. to the public. Ortiz will be coming to Seattle on 1/27 for the kick off of ticket sales.
been off of NT for a bit, and missed whats been goin on in this thread.

^ that card looks pretty damn stacked for a free televised event.  Even though he's in the twilight of his career, I am and will always be a Tito fan.  Hopefully he can pull this one off.  Johnson v. Hardy has FOTN written all over it.  If I was in the SEA area, I would definitely try to get to this event.

Fight For The Troops tonight...prelims on the UFC Facebook page at 4 pst.

Some good scraps on this card. Excited to see MTB, Pat Berry, McKenzie...

Main event should be fun to watch.

Hopefully MacKenzie will score another gullotine. He needs to give his own finishing move a name already.

for those watching the prelims on Facebook, did anyone else's stream just die as soon as cody mckenzie's fight was about to begin?

^^^^ He raped Beltran's leg like everyone expected but he messed around so much it could cost him the fight.

Dude needs to cut that $!$* out, looking like Brandon Vera 2.0 out there

Pat Barry is exactly like crocop. Swings once and just pushes away the opponent. Throws big kicks too. But any way mma has huge events ahead of it
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom